What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Ed I have a question» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ed I have a question
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-07-2007 1:48 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, I'd prefer staying on this "Sharpie's a dumbass" line of thinking. It tickles me.
06-07-2007 5:18 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it should.

It very well should.

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

06-07-2007 2:28 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
(I do think it was your birthday)

Well I'm glad somebody clearly remembers what was going on then.

I sort of don't!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-07-2007 11:40 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So you were on the computer likely drunk on your birthday?

the computer

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-08-2007 4:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What
06-08-2007 6:12 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro's saying that he should have been somewhere else drunk on his birthday.

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

06-08-2007 12:01 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And I wholeheartedly agree.
06-08-2007 12:31 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even I agree... at least hang out with friends...

06-08-2007 1:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He did beforehand, THEN went on the computer after (to be a dickhead I guess)

06-08-2007 1:33 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
Quote:
Originally posted by Crashu
Speaking of Mormons. Mitt Romney is the only Mormon Republican running for presidency, he's also the only one to have one wife. Irony isn't it?

Only Mormon, or only Republican?

Choose your next words wisely.
[cracks knuckles]
War.

Mormon Republican. My words were chosen carefully. Mormon is modifying republican and only is modifying the phrase "Mormon Republican."

It's sort of like saying "McCain is the only former POW Republican running for presidency."

06-08-2007 6:27 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
He did beforehand, THEN went on the computer after (to be a dickhead I guess)

what the hell no! that is not how you drink, you ditch your friends to get laid not go on the computer

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-09-2007 12:38 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
Quote:
Speaking of Mormons. Mitt Romney is the only Mormon Republican running for presidency, he's also the only one to have one wife. Irony isn't it?

[cracks knuckles]
War.

Mormon Republican. My words were chosen carefully. Mormon is modifying republican and only is modifying the phrase "Mormon Republican."

It's sort of like saying "McCain is the only former POW Republican running for presidency."

Actually... You say "he's also the only one", which would mean "he's also the only Mormon Republican to have one wife."

Which, in itself makes sense... But it doesn't fit with the rest of the sentence.

03-07-2010 11:29 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jean-Luc Picard:
Quote:

[cracks knuckles]
War.

Laughing Out Loud

Internets tough guy.

I know how that is. I'm an Internet tough guy too... What, you don't believe me? I'LL BEAT YOUR FRONT DOOR DOWN AND KICK YOUR ASS!
03-08-2010 9:40 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Big Love is a pretty good show.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-01-2013 8:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cherry Bliss:
Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
I didnt ask him to download it, I mentioned it and he yelled at me or something.

I forget now

Yeah, you "demanded" that someone find it for you.

X did, off of emule or something.

Then you pulled your shitty "no no I changed my mind I don't want it anymore, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY I'M THE BIRTHDAY BOY I GET WHAT I WANT" stuff. (I do think it was your birthday)

Then X got rightfully mad.

Then I rolled my eyes and PMed X and let him vent and called you names into the night. (I was doing all the namecalling)

Lol, the first year was hard for Sharp in the 'dot

02-01-2013 11:57 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

STILL ALIVE

Wait that's tempting fate. It's always the guy that celebrates surviving that dies right at the end when the monster comes back after they thought they killed it, and that's the preamble for the final confrontation.

I think, I mean that seems like most horror movies do kind of that.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-02-2013 2:10 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dottle is essentially a trial by fire, in a sense. All of us here have been forged by shit, usually in the form of teenage angst of some variety.
02-02-2013 2:17 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or how I was leaving every month

I should make that my red text even though it doesn't apply anymore

02-02-2013 2:51 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah people are getting too upset and touchy lately.

I mean the hero gets it, cause he's seen actual combat. We're not ululating psychopaths blasting away with a crude device or whatever warsaw pact small arm was lying around so.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Ed I have a question