What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which man of TDOTTLE would you have wild homosexual sex with?
Patient 3 42.86%
X, because he's got the best ass of all of them. 2 28.57%
SZO 1 14.29%
Mav, he's halfway there already! 1 14.29%
D, glasses get me off. 0 0.00%
Sharpie, for his paranoia and mystery.. 0 0.00%
Nine's so charming, and with the way he hits on Herb.. 0 0.00%
I want to fire a sticky round into Dustin. 0 0.00%
Total:7 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-06-2007 5:48 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As I have watched too much Friends lately, the episode came on where the question was posed. Now out of boredom I bring the game to you!

06-06-2007 6:48 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mal is not on this poll therefore fail

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-06-2007 6:50 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just posted the guys in IRC

06-06-2007 6:55 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Maverick

What is with this ass kissing of Mal?
06-06-2007 6:56 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Geese Howard
Quote:

I dunno.. I've never even had a conversation with him.. :sweat2:

06-06-2007 7:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everyone kisses Mal's ass because he's nicey-nice to everyone.

Also I can only have sex with myself...GEEZ.

But shit, if I was a dude? X all the way, no question. But hey I figure if I was a full fledged guy I'd still like the femme guys so...yeah. HE'D BE MY TWINK!

Necro: its hard to belive he doesn't do drugs

06-06-2007 8:09 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:

Because he's Mal.

And that's why.
06-06-2007 8:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because he's nicey nice. Admit this.

06-06-2007 8:12 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And he's SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!n, and he's been around forever.

I would have Gay sex with myself. And that's IT.
06-06-2007 8:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So there you go Dustin, the disgusting truth.

06-06-2007 8:16 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*scratches head*..Because he's been around forever or because SZO fists himself?

The fuck are you people talking about?
06-06-2007 8:17 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off
06-06-2007 8:20 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

06-06-2007 8:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
*scratches head*..Because he's been around forever or because SZO fists himself?

The fuck are you people talking about?

..well both, really.

06-06-2007 8:24 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh..okay..So..Fisting and Seniority, got it.
06-06-2007 8:24 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ninja!
06-06-2007 8:29 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..That's pretty fucked up, also.
06-06-2007 8:30 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Better me than anyone else.
06-06-2007 8:32 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
Because he's nicey nice. Admit this.

It's because he's a fucking sexy motherfucker. No more, no less.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-06-2007 10:29 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Everybody is friends with Mal because he's hot?

...What the fuck kinda sausage fest did I enter all those years ago?
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?