What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (18): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which man of TDOTTLE would you have wild homosexual sex with?
Patient 3 42.86%
X, because he's got the best ass of all of them. 2 28.57%
SZO 1 14.29%
Mav, he's halfway there already! 1 14.29%
D, glasses get me off. 0 0.00%
Sharpie, for his paranoia and mystery.. 0 0.00%
Nine's so charming, and with the way he hits on Herb.. 0 0.00%
I want to fire a sticky round into Dustin. 0 0.00%
Total:7 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-07-2007 12:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Not hard, SZO fists himself apparently.
06-07-2007 12:28 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Touché, my friend. Touché.
06-07-2007 12:29 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
...Not hard, SZO fists himself apparently.

Ah, I read that post.

Clearly someone who has killed does not need to go to such miserable depths. Amirite?
Peace.

06-07-2007 12:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why am I on this poll anyhow
06-07-2007 12:30 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because Hol wants to bone you?
06-07-2007 12:32 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..But PD made the poll
06-07-2007 12:34 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because Davey wants to bone you.

This is obvious, I mean read the guy's posts sometimes.
Peace.

06-07-2007 12:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But my ass is too tender to be boned!
06-07-2007 12:38 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too much information.

And take it up with Davey, although I think he would like that.
Peace.

06-07-2007 12:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah, my hubby would protect my tender regions.
06-07-2007 12:41 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of those, how's your nephew's fist been behaving recently?
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 06-07-2007 12:41 AM.

06-07-2007 12:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually, he hasn't whammed me there lately... thank God.
06-07-2007 12:46 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You never answered my question on how your nephew ruins Outback for you.
Peace.

06-07-2007 12:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't see that question... basically he's just generally annoying.
06-07-2007 12:56 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was in my journal.

Maybe one of the cooks can make a steak out of him...
Peace.

06-07-2007 5:10 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fixed poll, didn't want to alter the two already voted for though, may erase votes.

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

06-07-2007 6:09 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dustin for all his "gun" knowledge.

pffft

you can do a better pun than that!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-07-2007 6:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ninja!

But I like being corny, Nekuro-sama!

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

06-07-2007 6:35 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah but c'mon you coulda at least done something like

I'm locked, cocked and ready to fire into Dustin!

hell doesn't even matter if you're shooting blanks

so many gun penis jokes to make and you didn't even touch the tip of iceberg sweetie. :O

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-07-2007 6:57 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
But my ass is too tender to be boned!

FEMININE. ASS.

I'm now on the poll. Patient, how dare you forget me.
Pages (18): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?