What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which man of TDOTTLE would you have wild homosexual sex with?
Patient 3 42.86%
X, because he's got the best ass of all of them. 2 28.57%
SZO 1 14.29%
Mav, he's halfway there already! 1 14.29%
D, glasses get me off. 0 0.00%
Sharpie, for his paranoia and mystery.. 0 0.00%
Nine's so charming, and with the way he hits on Herb.. 0 0.00%
I want to fire a sticky round into Dustin. 0 0.00%
Total:7 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-07-2007 8:33 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank you whoever fixed my disturbingly messed up poll made while I was half asleep!

Anyways, we all know I'm after X's sweet bounty! :badlick:

And WTF someone voted for me... lol pity vote!

06-07-2007 9:02 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro voted for you. He's Freddie Mercury in drag. Smile

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

06-07-2007 9:04 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, good to know who pities this fool!

06-07-2007 9:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also Necro I'm sorry! I'll check results again and see if I can alter Dustin. XD

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

06-07-2007 9:08 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What have I started whilest half asleep!?!

06-07-2007 10:07 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.."I want to fire a sticky round into Dustin"?

Oi. Gun Puns.
06-07-2007 10:11 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Geese Howard
.."I want to fire a sticky round into Dustin"?

Oi. Gun Puns.

XD

Priceless!

Also: Me and SZO don't get amusing additional things... Frown

06-07-2007 11:51 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Me, Sharpie and Dustin have no votes.

This is obviously fucking rigged. And yes, I am somethin' so charming! :o

EDIT: Wait, Mal STILL isn't on the poll. What's with the hate?
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 06-07-2007 11:51 AM.

06-07-2007 12:07 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't even know anymore...

Frown

06-07-2007 12:09 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know, Holleh kind of stole the thread from you.

EDIT: Oh and you too, Davey. You would be interesting I guess. :o
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 06-07-2007 12:09 PM.

06-07-2007 12:28 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh wellz

I executed it poorly being half asleep at the time..

06-07-2007 12:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This has turned into a "other than Mal" poll. Live with it you Faggots.

06-07-2007 12:51 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! CRACK THAT WHIP!

06-07-2007 1:12 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wan.
06-07-2007 1:26 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Need me to hold you?

06-07-2007 2:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
This has turned into a "other than Mal" poll. Live with it you Faggots.

Lolz
06-07-2007 2:47 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm still confused why anyone voted for me... o_o

06-07-2007 2:48 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...that's a good question. We can't vote of ourselves, can we?

And I think being Faggots was the whole point of this thread.
Peace.

06-07-2007 2:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine-Pac
...that's a good question. We can't vote of ourselves, can we?

You can, nothing can really stop you... heck you can vote for yourself in a presidential election.
06-07-2007 2:53 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
heck you can vote for yourself in a presidential election.

Yeah but, you're suppose to in that case.

I mean, what's the point of going through the whole campaign to get others to vote for you if you aren't going to do it yourself?

I wonder if there was a presidental nominee in history that didn't vote from themselves. Interesting...
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 06-07-2007 2:53 PM.

Pages (18): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?