What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » HEY X» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HEY X
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-28-2008 5:00 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Framing, smarming.

It's like Foghorn Leghorn cursing,

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

08-28-2008 5:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fucking, smucking.
04-07-2010 1:19 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the woltlab is still in a timewarp. when are board software companies going to realize that Arizona stays the same time all year long?
04-07-2010 2:31 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What the hell are you talking about?
04-07-2010 2:58 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, whenever daylight savings time status changes, I have to change the time discrepancy on the whoozywatsit cp
04-07-2010 2:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you read the rules, you'd know that we're not liable for those freak states that probably don't deserve to be in the union anyway. Seriousky it's a desert..it's just a desert.

(This also is why we have nobody from the west coast)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-07-2010 5:02 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

uh, northern arizona is forests and snow and shit

out here is the desert but most of the year it's not hotter than hell and never gets higher than 110 (and even that much is rare)
04-07-2010 5:08 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

arizona? doesn't maeda live in arizona?

04-07-2010 5:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty much once you get past the original 13, I start considering you residents of our colonies.

Sure you're states for all intents and purposes...but the O.G. 13 are better.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-07-2010 5:28 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
arizona? doesn't maeda live in arizona?

maybe, ask him because I'm not depraved enough to stalk people on the internet in the same state as me. worst I'll do is ask what part regionally and if it's like phoenix or tucson tell them to go to their nearest famous dave's if they haven't
04-07-2010 5:31 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're a desert right?

Puerto Rico, that bitch territory I think we should cut ties with, won't let us use a testing range for weapons.

But you people are a DESERT, like..its sand. Can we blow shit up there please.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-07-2010 5:36 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure we do that already. Do note that Arizona has Fort Huachuca which to my knowledge is one of the more major military installations or at least was at one point.
04-08-2010 12:41 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A sheet of glass, emitting a slightly green hue.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-08-2010 4:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Intriguing

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

04-20-2010 6:28 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

iron's wio effects in his posts are hard for me to read on this monitor, is there anything I can do
04-20-2010 6:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't read Iron's posts

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

04-20-2010 11:36 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just highlight the text with my mouse.
04-20-2010 11:41 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ed's are almost unreadable on the PH theme.

Once again, Pyramid Head has come along to save the day

Quote by Alizarin:

04-20-2010 11:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can disable WIO effects.
04-21-2010 10:28 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lee Harvey Oswald:
iron's wio effects in his posts are hard for me to read on this monitor, is there anything I can do

I wish you had unreadable WIO effects.

Vanden Plas - Holes in the Sky

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » HEY X