What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Karma System» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Karma System
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-14-2007 1:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*points to it*

OMFG!

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 1:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So we only vote once a day?

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 2:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YAYZ!

Thank you, muffin!

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 2:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I rated myself I'M SPECIAL

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 2:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
WHO DIVIDED BY ZERO

*raises hand*

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 3:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...oh my lord... Laughing Out Loud

I wish I could give more karma for good posts like that

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 3:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*snaps fingers*

NEKURO-SAMA PUT YOUR HAIR IN DREADLOCKS AND RIBBONS!!!

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 3:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie Mercury
do i get a hat and some makeup too? *kiss*

Of course you do...of course. You're gorrrrgeous!

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 3:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro are you in a dress too? I CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF WHO'S WHO ANYMORE!

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 3:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*loves Pat*

...wait a minute!

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 5:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol that post was cute Necro.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 7:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's your soulmate

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 7:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...fistfight!

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 7:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Violent sex sounds good.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 7:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...you want one baby?

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 7:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes Patient.

I may make him bleed, though.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 8:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..true. Frown

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 8:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can be passionately violent?

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-14-2007 8:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

True...I get giddy when Hannibal kills someone.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-15-2007 12:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it possible To prevent some members from giving karma?

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Karma System