What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Bioshock: Best-looking FPS of the year» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bioshock: Best-looking FPS of the year
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-25-2007 1:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BioShock PC Hands-on - IGN

...Drool.
06-25-2007 1:05 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Interested since it apparently has some weird '40s vibe in terms of setting and is by some of the people who made system shock.

(Mainly its the '40s vibe. I mean hell a lot of why I love fallout is...a post-nuclear war setting filled the remains with what the '50s thought the future would be? AWESOME setting)

edit: Apparently people are all "WAN YOU CANT VISCERALLY MURDER THE LITTLE GIRL ENEMIES" which is similar to NMA's gripe about fallout. Look its fun having the option to waste kids in a game and its amusing sort of to do it. But caring this much about that is fucking odd and you should feel bad and maybe be on a government watchlist.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-25-2007 1:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or killed!
06-25-2007 1:13 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too rated "m"

06-25-2007 1:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wuss.
06-25-2007 1:56 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
"You know what? They're not just little pieces on a board.' It changed the way you thought about RTSs. I tried going back to play other RTSs afterwards and I just can't go back. It's just awesome and that's what I want BioShock to do. I want it to have the same effect on shooters that Company of Heroes had on me, that Half-Life had on me, that I just can't go back."

"I am going to try to make it revolutionary but it will be the same as all other FPS ever made; Doom with different guns."

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

06-25-2007 2:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol doesn't like SS2
06-25-2007 2:18 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol yeah i have taste

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

06-25-2007 11:42 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lollol

06-25-2007 1:09 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bioshock: Sexiest FPS... Sorry, lost interest.

Edguy - Trinidad

06-25-2007 2:14 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
Quote:
"You know what? They're not just little pieces on a board.' It changed the way you thought about RTSs. I tried going back to play other RTSs afterwards and I just can't go back. It's just awesome and that's what I want BioShock to do. I want it to have the same effect on shooters that Company of Heroes had on me, that Half-Life had on me, that I just can't go back."

"I am going to try to make it revolutionary but it will be the same as all other FPS ever made; Doom Wolfenstein 3D with different guns."

also: graagraaIMUSTPLAYCOMPANYOFHEROES

06-25-2007 2:47 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

also, potential to be sexier

Non-Existent Domain

06-25-2007 3:44 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I figured Sex Station 7 was the sexiest FPS.

Just a thought.
War.

May God have mercy on your soul.

06-25-2007 6:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wolf 3D with different guns?

Nah...that aint the way to do it.

07-01-2007 9:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nothing found for Home Previews Previewgame Tabid 1484 Default Aspx?cid=D1Adbcb0-C867-4C5F-9046-3836E1D523F4&v7Pager=1

If you say that does not sound awesome, I regret to inform you you're wrong.
07-01-2007 9:51 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nice. Hey, it's on the 360.
War.

May God have mercy on your soul.

07-01-2007 10:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Combined with the Hitchcock-inspired visual direction,

^ only cool part about entire article

07-01-2007 11:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Interested since it apparently has some weird '40s vibe in terms of setting and is by some of the people who made system shock.

Ya rly

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-01-2007 11:29 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also: Trailer directed by Blur.

And Blur is made of win and CGI.

07-02-2007 12:32 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who the heck is Blur?
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Bioshock: Best-looking FPS of the year