What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Bioshock: Best-looking FPS of the year» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bioshock: Best-looking FPS of the year
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-01-2007 12:20 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As I said, is all the discussion about this still "WHAT, YOU CAN'T KILL DIGITAL KID THINGS? OH MAN, FUCKING PURITANICAL ATTITUDES KILLING MAH GAMEZ"

Thanks a fucking lot I thought this was supposed to be some creepy thing where everything looked like it was from the '30s* it's apparently people bitching about their lust to murder little girls and harvest mana or some such shit from bodies

(*Can someone take the "creepy shit going down in a 1930s looking locale" and use it in something that dosen't have the baggage I just mentioned. Cause I'm not going to pretend that the first time I heard that, knowing nothing about this, it didn't at least attract my interest momentarily)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-01-2007 12:30 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's also bitching that you can't actually see the hand ripping out the slug from the Little Sisters' body now.
08-01-2007 12:32 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, like I said. NMA

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2007 12:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Man whats the point if you can't SEE the kid getting flayed in HIGH-DEF NEXTGEN GRAPHIX."

I hope all of you miserable nerd bastards are on some kind of FBI list, and I don't even really like children

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2007 12:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NMA is mostly populated by Eurofags...
08-01-2007 12:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well for them its INTERPOL.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2007 12:41 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And no not mostly, you remember that like..that Durrrr... as all get-out MAP they posted of their geographical locations?

There were a dozen people not in europe on that. And I don't mean "a dozen from the u.s." or a dozen from any other specific non-european area. I mean a dozen in TOTAL were not from central or western europe

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2007 12:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And you wonder why it is infested by Faggotry?
08-01-2007 4:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No I suspected this also before I saw that map

Then again I also suspected they were fucking morons when I saw "LOL WE KILLED FALLOUT: TACTICS" no, that was just a somewhat flawed game with niche appeal (Though they can go fuck themselves, I still had fun with it). And fallout: brotherhood of steel sold poorly cause..um..it SUCKED HORRIBLY, and was based on what is frankly a niche fanchise.

So no you morons didn't do shit. Furthermore, you'll all probably buy fallout 3, except unlike me who thinks it looks nice you'll just spend money so you can go on a forum nobody really likes and circle-jerk each other by going "LOL DIDN'T IT SUCK? IT DID YEAH WE'RE SO RIGHT I LOVE US".

So one of us will invest money to have fun with something while the other will throw money at something they just want to bitch about on the internet in a moronic echo-chamber. Thats really what it is.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2007 12:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bitching is fun.
08-01-2007 2:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, Europeans?

Explains everything, honestly.

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

08-01-2007 2:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Oh and the doom comic was better than pretty much all of those novels.

NOW I'M RADIOACTIVE, THAT CAN'T BE GOOD

The first was pretty interesting. The second and third were bullshit.

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

08-01-2007 8:38 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just wish they had some damned demons in them. In both the novels and the movie, they weren't demons. They were creatures genetically-engineered by aliens in the novels and mutated humans in the movie.

Why? Why must you rob me of my demons?

Again, I'm stuck having to watch Event Horizon for my Doom movie fix.
08-01-2007 8:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Im glad I dont remember the last two novels

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2007 8:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And yeah I saw the last like 30 minutes of the movie on t.v. once and wondered why the hell they had to drop the demon thing and make it into like...the g-virus except on mars

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2007 8:42 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The fourth one was definitely screwed-up, but I just hated the third one. It was basically filler to set up the fourth book.
08-01-2007 8:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought there were only 3

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2007 8:52 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nope, four: Knee-Deep in the Dead, Hell on Earth, Infernal Sky, and Endgame.
08-01-2007 8:55 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still say if they made the Doom Movie 95% FPS camera like everybody thought, it'd be alot cooler to watch.

Not BETTER, mind you. Just cooler.
08-01-2007 8:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, I skimmed hell on earth cause doom 2 was always my favorite, come to think of it.

Was that the one with the conjoined alien guys or did I accidentally read some of 3

Quote:
I still say if they made the Doom Movie 95% FPS camera like everybody thought, it'd be alot cooler to watch.

Yeah that was kind of an interesting gimmick I guess.

Wouldn't have made it better though no.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Bioshock: Best-looking FPS of the year