What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Report Errors Here» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Report Errors Here
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-12-2007 10:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, as the topic says.

I suspect all of the current errors are the host's fault and will be fixed relatively quickly. I don't think there's an outage today...
07-12-2007 10:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not Super Admin of the board and therefore do not officially own it.

This is obviously an error

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

07-12-2007 10:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so wait whats happening?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-12-2007 11:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Server upgrades wee!
07-13-2007 12:12 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie

What the fuck? I thought you were.

We've all been living a lie.
Peace.

07-13-2007 12:13 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mikanesi

I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO BELIEVE IN NOW

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-13-2007 9:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie

Well, technically you are Super in that you can deadmin Mal.
07-13-2007 1:41 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikanesi

I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO BELIEVE IN NOW

:desu:?

07-13-2007 3:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well that goes without saying, comeon remember who you're dealing with

Quote by Alizarin:

07-13-2007 3:30 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

True! Awesome

07-13-2007 8:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:desu: = 0?
08-30-2007 11:26 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not an error by any means X, but I was just wondering something.

Would it (or is it) possible to for me to change the description of the thread's subject title? I think I've tried that before, but it wasn't happening.

Just wondering if I could do this is all since there's a thread of mine whose title and its description under it I want to change.
Peace.

08-31-2007 2:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mm, I could give Lower Echeloners the ability to edit their own thread titles via the dropdown...
08-31-2007 2:08 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want my own team that grants me no powers. Frown

Yngwie Malmsteen - Black Star

08-31-2007 2:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Blink*

Now why would you want that?
08-31-2007 2:09 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I can be special.

08-31-2007 2:11 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hell, you could even name the team SPECIAL in rainbow colors and I'd like it.

08-31-2007 2:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're alraedy 'special'... ahahhaha.

Anyhow Nine, see if Edit Thraed works. All you should be able to do is screw with name and desc in forums where you have no mod power. Tell me if you have more powers than you should.
08-31-2007 2:14 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait WAIT

I need an idler team.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED it.

I can't idle professionally without it!

See all this posting shit? That's really messing up my idling capabilities.

08-31-2007 2:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too bad, nu.
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Report Errors Here