What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Report Errors Here» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Report Errors Here
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-20-2016 11:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holy shit

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

08-20-2016 11:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not sure what happened there, but using iconv was sufficient.
08-21-2016 12:04 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Noice

08-21-2016 12:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was annoying to figure out!
06-14-2017 12:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not error per say but I find it odd when you post a thread it reads as an unread post even though you yourself just posted it therefore you wrote it which undoubtedly means you read it. :psyduck:

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

07-01-2017 10:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Test.
07-28-2017 10:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I did some template simplification that fixed some bugs.

Tell me if anything looks weird.
07-29-2017 9:34 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your face.

Pages (15): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Report Errors Here