What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Report Errors Here» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Report Errors Here
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-31-2007 2:40 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

waan

Mega Man Zero - Theme of Zero

09-01-2007 10:28 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Anyhow Nine, see if Edit Thraed works. All you should be able to do is screw with name and desc in forums where you have no mod power. Tell me if you have more powers than you should.

Oh fucking awesome.

Yeah it works X. Thanks a lot. Also no, I don't have more powers than what I should... or do I? Plotting

No, no I don't. But thanks again.
Peace.

12-22-2007 8:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wee, editry.
04-11-2008 6:20 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol's sig is bloken.

04-11-2008 8:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fixed.
04-15-2008 12:41 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I found a really big error.

04-15-2008 12:42 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, you.

With your wacky hijinks. You just get on out of here you little bastard.
04-15-2008 1:02 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FUCK YOU AND YOUR "BLAH BLAH HIJINKS BLAH" BULLSHIT! I'M SICK OF IT AND I HOPE YOU GET RAEPD BY A DISEASED BEAR AND LOSE YOUR HANDS AND FEET AT THE WRISTS AND ANKLES

YOU GET OUT OF HERE, YOU FLAMING SACK OF SHIT

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, Seriousky!

04-15-2008 1:03 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've heard alot better from here.
04-15-2008 1:11 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO, I'M FUCKING DONE LISTENING TO THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY

YOU'VE BEEN GETTING ON MY NERVES FOR A DAMN LONG TIME NOW, AND I'M JUST FUCKING SICK OF IT

GO BE A CUNT TO SOMEONE ELSE, WOULD YOU?!

04-15-2008 1:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I get the feeling that all pertains to me somehow
04-15-2008 9:50 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, really? XD
04-15-2008 2:03 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Savior
NO, I'M FUCKING DONE LISTENING TO THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY

YOU'VE BEEN GETTING ON MY NERVES FOR A DAMN LONG TIME NOW, AND I'M JUST FUCKING SICK OF IT

GO BE A CUNT TO SOMEONE ELSE, WOULD YOU?!

Hi, me. Luv

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

04-15-2008 2:16 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was fun while it lasted.

04-25-2008 9:20 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SOME KIND OF SINISTER TEXT ABOVE MAIN PAGE.

04-25-2008 9:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm debugging stuff
04-25-2008 9:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Solid Snake:
SOME KIND OF SINISTER TEXT ABOVE MAIN PAGE

Blame Iron

Necro: its hard to belive he doesn't do drugs

04-25-2008 9:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There. Now the new thread and post counts since last visit are accurate for everyone.
05-04-2008 8:01 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Word.
05-04-2008 8:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was a testing thing. Trimmed some redundant checks to make board faster.

Tell me if you see anything else weird though, thanks!
Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Report Errors Here