What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Report Errors Here» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Report Errors Here
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-04-2008 10:08 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I see my sister.
05-04-2008 10:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm an error? Lol

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

05-04-2008 10:24 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He said to tell him if I see anything weird.
05-04-2008 10:30 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

my name is error
05-04-2008 10:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moose: Your sister is very weird... in a very good way!
05-06-2008 7:01 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 7:59 AND 53 SECONDS

I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED, I JUST REMEMBER SEEING SOMETHING IN SOME THREAD SOMEWHERE SO I THOUGHT I'D SAY SO

I MEAN USUALLY THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT I JUST IGNORE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT WAS BEING ASKED TO BE REPORTED OR WHATEVER

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 05-06-2008 7:01 PM.

05-06-2008 7:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that kind of thing, thanks!

Hmmm... I wonder what does it.
05-10-2008 3:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

By the way, if anyone encounters a messed up post, tell me about that too.
05-10-2008 3:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay, let me go find that mengaman rp RAEP one

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-10-2008 3:32 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

XD

+

Lost Horizon - Heart of Storm

05-10-2008 5:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ouch.

That was good.
05-10-2008 8:29 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sinistar:
XD

+

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-10-2008 9:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

;_;
07-01-2009 8:24 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is that, "Generated in 0o136464118958 seconds" thing supposed to be at the top of all the pages now? Also, E, your sig is even more of a garbled mess to me than usualo
07-01-2009 9:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...? It's a garbled mess?

And yes. I was doing speed testing.
07-01-2009 10:36 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now it's not a garbled messo
07-01-2009 10:38 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it's back to what I'm guessing is wingdings

I'm afraid to try and translate it, it might be some sort of revelation that would destroy us all (cause remember, tdotol is a crazed experiment because x is a '50s b-movie mad scientist but with psychology)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-01-2009 8:06 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
(cause remember, tdotol is a crazed experiment because x is a '50s b-movie mad scientist but with psychology)

I call Ed Wood.
Peace.

07-01-2009 8:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's just snowflakes people!
10-02-2009 9:28 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The "Mark Forum as Read" button never works in the music forum, for me. I don't know what that's all about.
Pages (15): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Report Errors Here