What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DDS-NET» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DDS-NET
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-16-2007 11:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The word overrated is vastly underrated.
08-16-2007 1:10 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
The word underrated is vastly overrated.

Fix'd.

08-16-2007 1:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine-san
Quote:
Originally posted by Shirley Manson
Yeah that's the only reason I went to Neo-PCF.

"Sharp said Sonic was for furries and pissed off Dungy who went into a tirade"

When did this happen?

Also, Neo-PCF is the best thing I've ever heard as far as it comes to that. I'm going to start using that... and say where I got it from of course~

Also, Holleh went over there? onos.
Peace.

Thank you for credit Nine-san~

And yes I WAS READING THE FORUMS. Actually I was waiting for Finale to pull what he did on X and ban me for reading them, then I remembered he doesn't know my IP. Lol.

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

08-16-2007 1:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't been banned either. SHOCKING.
08-16-2007 1:18 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'M LOL AT HOW BADLY GARBLED THAT WHOLE THING GOT

AND NO I'M NOT GOING TO CORRECT IT EITHER, I'M GOING TO WATCH MY BOOTLEG SWATKATS DVD

08-16-2007 1:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol excuses
08-16-2007 4:02 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lolbootlegswatcats
Peace.

08-16-2007 4:06 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ITS SPELLED WITH A K YOU SHIT

08-16-2007 4:08 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
ITS SPELLED WITH A K YOU SHIT

Laughing My Ass Off
Peace.

08-16-2007 4:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

... XD

SwatKats was a pretty cool show.

08-16-2007 4:25 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was alright, fucking repeatitive though.
Peace.

08-16-2007 5:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah...

Plus wasn't the skinny cat Donatello?

08-16-2007 5:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Razor? No, I don't think so...
08-16-2007 6:04 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was watching that show yesterday on Boomerang.
08-16-2007 6:07 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Isao Kronos
I was watching that show yesterday on Boomerang.

So, apparently, this channel is where they put all the old cartoons.

08-16-2007 6:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yup.
08-16-2007 6:09 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

By old, I meant decent.

08-16-2007 6:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fairly accurate assessment, honestly.

Just wish there'd be less Smurfs and Scooby.
08-16-2007 7:16 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

zomg u dissed scooby i haet uuuu
08-16-2007 7:28 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Scooby sucks.

Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DDS-NET