What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DDS-NET» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DDS-NET
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-14-2007 1:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://dds.dekaja.net/index.php

An SMT fansite that ISN'T going to be full of Durrrr... pricks! Incredible!

Run by Heat, who is otherwise known as Sharp's evil twin.
07-14-2007 5:35 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So it's run by meansprited asshats instead! :D

07-14-2007 8:19 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least it isn't both.

07-14-2007 8:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Desupop Phantom

He isn't when you stroke his tummy.

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

07-14-2007 8:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yay tummy stroking!
07-14-2007 9:59 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I doubt he'd let me get NEAR his tummy...

07-14-2007 10:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Really, Heat isn't bad at all. Dunno why you take offense to his actions, Pat. He's just a bitter old man in a 20 year old or whatever body.

07-14-2007 10:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Indeed.
07-15-2007 10:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's just Sharpie's alter ego (not a good disguise Sharp, we can tell it's you...)

07-15-2007 10:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Sharp's evil twin.

...Comparatively I'm the good one?

Oh yeah we need this guy.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-15-2007 10:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's hard to believe, but it's true.
07-21-2007 4:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Updated first post with new linkage.

08-05-2007 4:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Sharp's evil twin.

...Comparatively I'm the good one?

Oh yeah we need this guy.

Hialriously he is reading this very thread.
08-05-2007 4:50 PMHeat is offline Send an Email to Heat Homepage of Heat Search for Posts by Heat Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Prinny Dood

This is where I call you a whiny, thin-skinned homosexual. But I won't, because that's just what a whiny, thin-skinned homosexual would want me to do.
08-05-2007 4:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...But you basically just did.
08-05-2007 4:58 PMHeat is offline Send an Email to Heat Homepage of Heat Search for Posts by Heat Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
...But you basically just did.

Exactly. It was a loop hole or something. I make him think I didn't, but then I totally do!
08-05-2007 4:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isn't he just wily, folks?
08-05-2007 6:18 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd say he's more of a Sigma.

Kamelot - Rule the World

08-05-2007 6:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sigma's deranged though.
08-08-2007 4:05 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOLY FUCK

I POST THERE

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DDS-NET