What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DDS-NET» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DDS-NET
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-08-2007 5:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO FUCKING WAY DUDE

Aren't we prettier?
08-08-2007 5:25 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
NO FUCKING WAY DUDE

Aren't we prettier?

YA RLY

...and at least this forum is easier on my eyes in the wee hours of the morning.

08-08-2007 5:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yeah, there's about 50 styles, gotta be one everybody likes.
08-08-2007 11:41 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

With only 30 of them having BANNERS.
08-09-2007 12:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHOE FAULT IS THIS!? MAKE SOME WHORE!
08-09-2007 12:16 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not my board. :P
08-09-2007 12:27 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

this board's styles have improved because Hollow made one especially for me. Smile

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-09-2007 12:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ωmega
It's not my board. :P

Yeah but you want banners.

Seriousky, I can't do it myself.
08-09-2007 12:43 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So much for your godmode, X.
08-09-2007 12:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Debbie Harry
this board's styles have improved because Hollow made one especially for me. Smile

Well I made Popsicle kinda for you too, but I do like them both. XD

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

08-09-2007 12:53 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even I made a banner, rofl.

lolitsucksthough

08-09-2007 12:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Crashu
Even I made a banner, rofl.

lolitsucksthough

MAKE MOAR
08-10-2007 12:57 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Heat
Quote:
Originally posted by Prinny Dood
So it's run by meansprited asshats instead! :D

This is where I call you a whiny, thin-skinned homosexual. But I won't, because that's just what a whiny, thin-skinned homosexual would want me to do.

Awwww.... It's true, ya kinda do grow to love him! Luv

08-10-2007 12:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See? Heat is cuuuuuuute.

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

08-10-2007 1:02 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LIKE A KITTY!

With giant claws... Ninja!

08-10-2007 1:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Very scratchy kitty.
08-14-2007 12:18 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SUPPRESIVE FIRE

08-15-2007 12:45 AMHeat is offline Send an Email to Heat Homepage of Heat Search for Posts by Heat Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
NO FUCKING WAY DUDE

Aren't we prettier?

YA RLY

...and at least this forum is easier on my eyes in the wee hours of the morning.

Blame no one making any decent fucking skins for phpbb3 [and I refuse to spend any time learning how to make my own]. The skin I was going to use for punBB as a default is dark, but since no one wants me to use punBB, you're all stuck with the bright default phpbb3 theme.
08-15-2007 12:51 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

POST MORE HAET

08-15-2007 1:55 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GREEN MOSS!

DID I DO EET RITE?!

Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DDS-NET