What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DDS-NET» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DDS-NET
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-28-2008 3:48 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

= Heat?

09-28-2008 5:41 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
Quote by X-sah:
I dunno about that, but it's a maybe

He stared into the sun

There is no way he does not harbor some form of (at least subconscious) self-loathing.

Didn't he do it to spite someone else?

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

09-28-2008 5:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He did it as a staring contest, he really, really wanted to win

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

09-28-2008 5:48 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
He did it as a staring contest, he really, really wanted to win

THE SUN CHEATED, IT STAYS UP IN THE SKY FOR LEIK HRS!
Peace.

09-28-2008 5:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heat is fucked up Laughing Out Loud

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

09-28-2008 6:10 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heat is Awesome

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

09-28-2008 6:15 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by The Joker:
Quote by X-sah:
I dunno about that, but it's a maybe

He stared into the sun

There is no way he does not harbor some form of (at least subconscious) self-loathing.

Didn't he do it to spite someone else?

His brother dared him to.

So yeah he pretty much blinded himself over that

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-28-2008 6:59 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Heat is Awesome

06-08-2009 11:33 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so whatever happened to heat
06-08-2009 11:36 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He saw that you were here and decided to blind himself again.
06-09-2009 3:34 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:
so whatever happened to heat

who cares?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-09-2009 4:58 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh i was just curious if he bought a spaceship so he could be closer to his love, the sun
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DDS-NET