What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Cove Island Brainstorming Topic» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cove Island Brainstorming Topic
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-08-2007 10:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Maybe one of the ovens has a gas leak some night. Sounds like its a pretty small operation they have going.

Oversight is very possible with those places...

The bagels around the corner are delivered.
08-08-2007 10:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You just really love making this all more difficult than it must be, don't you...always with you, just one thing after another.

Blowing up a bakery just isn't ENOUGH for some people these days.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-09-2007 1:11 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You think too small, myself.

You need to blow up the entire block. But beforehand, I'll get some bagels myself.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 08-09-2007 1:11 PM.

08-09-2007 1:28 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mmm bagels.
Cheese.

08-09-2007 3:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bagels WITH CHEESE.
08-09-2007 4:04 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ed
Mmm bagels.
Cheese.

Laughing My Ass Off

This post is incredible.
Peace.

08-11-2007 9:38 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awesome
08-11-2007 9:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine-san
You think too small, myself.

You need to blow up the entire block. But beforehand, I'll get some bagels myself.
Peace.

Are my methods...unsound..?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-12-2007 1:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bioweapons.
08-14-2007 2:50 AMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THRICE DAMNED BIOWEAPONS

08-14-2007 2:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

With supernatural powers!
08-14-2007 3:07 AMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOUR SIN IS BEYOND THE GRACE OF GOD

08-14-2007 3:20 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What are you quoting anyhow?
08-14-2007 3:35 AMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
What are you quoting anyhow?

[youtube]uSNDsUElxoo[/youtube]

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Optimus Cack: 08-14-2007 3:36 AM.

08-14-2007 11:28 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh lawd is dat sum guilty gear?

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Cove Island Brainstorming Topic