What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-26-2007 7:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good enough for me.

Geez, what is it with TDottle and art thieves? There's Mav, Fenix, and apparently now DM...
07-26-2007 7:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Prinny Dood
Oh snap internet theivery... He will be dismembered by Hol now! Laughing Out Loud

Damn fucking right.

Also that's the reason I'm here. Necro linked me to this thread, and noted that the styles did NOT match up. I went poking around on Devart and found that Rogue.

You know I do not, will not, and can not tolerate art thievery.

Fuck you and die, DM.

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

07-26-2007 7:28 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If I ever do something good, I stole it!

That is all!

07-26-2007 7:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I sort of meant on the internet as a whole since you told me you weren't going to show or talk to anyone, but eh.

I asked DM to explain himself, and he refuses.

(20:21:57) TDotOL: Uh, dude
(20:22:01) TDotOL: She apparently has you
(20:22:05) TDotOL: Crae to explain yourself?
(20:23:15) Metaru Ratto: Will the fact that I explain anything accomplish anything? Does going into details of such actions and accounts actually accomplsh anything? No, it doesn't.
(20:23:41) TDotOL: I see.
(20:24:04) Metaru Ratto: Really, it seems going into details of such things only fans flames and fuels further ire.
07-26-2007 7:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's two more that he obviously stole. Don't have the link, but from the filenames it was obvious he stole them from a hentai/anime site that had them categorized. "daphneblakescoobydooscoth9.png" "kimpossible2kd5.jpg" and the like.

The Supergirl one he stole from a chan, since it was numbered.

The ones I attached are obviously oekakis, they are PNG files.

And he's a fucking liar, X-sah. Nothing needs to be explained. Who else knows what he's been lying about, and frankly who cares. He's untrustworthy and I hope you all have learned that now.

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

07-26-2007 7:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just trying to get everyone's side of the story is all. Guy seems horribly depressed.
07-26-2007 7:39 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Depression is no excuse for stealing, it just gives the person a rational feeling to not care about doing so. I would like to have a idea on why he did it as well, as he does indeed seem like something is amiss. That still doesn't forgive him for stealing.

Edit- Unless it was some extremely bad thing, but still.
07-26-2007 7:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...You looked this up?

The kimpossible one though...4chan, thats from 4chan. That was sort of the only necessary break in the case

Or...I mean it got to 4chan, not like I'm concerned where it was prior.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-26-2007 7:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never said it was an excuse for stealing; very, very little is.

I'm just trying to get his story out of him, but eh.
07-26-2007 7:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There is no reason to forgive him for stealing art.

What, his dog died and he's depressed SO HE'S POSTING STOLEN ART? How is that rational? (this is just a scenario here, not like it actually happened)

He's just being mopey because he's been caught, the fucker.

07-26-2007 7:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I never said it was an excuse for stealing; very, very little is.

Q: If a man steals a loaf of bread to feed his starving family, is it theft?

A: If it wasn't then why did you specifically use the verb "steal".

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 7:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This threads like F for Fake sans orson welles.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 7:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh or...you know, master forgeries, I mean it got exposed within like under an hour

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 7:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
There is no reason to forgive him for stealing art.

What, his dog died and he's depressed SO HE'S POSTING STOLEN ART? How is that rational? (this is just a scenario here, not like it actually happened)

He's just being mopey because he's been caught, the fucker.

I never said it was rational, love. It is painfully obvious he's not being rational because he's thinking of cancelling that comission, if indeed he even has one. If he doesn't, he's a liar, and you know I look down upon intentional liars. If he does, then he's being incredibly stupid, which is also far from commendable.
07-26-2007 7:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He doesn't have a fucking commission.

He's a fucking liar.

Okay yeah, he most likely drew all the ones in his first post (the same ones he posted on PCF a while back) unless a friend of his drew them or something. They are all consistent.

He told us that he draws for Darkhorse. He still hasn't produced evidence of this, and this whole fucking art thievery just tells me that's all a lie as well.

It's all a lie and he's trying to get pity now for commissions and jobs that don't even fucking exist.

07-26-2007 7:53 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you didn't have to blur my AIM name even if people knew it they couldn't IM on that one if by some chance they wanted to

art theivery deserves scathing remarks. it's no joke and dungeon master would be best to just face up and admit, i stole these pictures and said they were mine and apologize

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-26-2007 7:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not giving him pity, I'm giving him advice because he is being incredibly dumb in his depression and he therefore needs said advice.
07-26-2007 7:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dumb about a commission that doesn't exist?

07-26-2007 7:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. If a guy messes up once I won't assume he's lied his entire life.
07-26-2007 8:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yeah, I will note I haven't believed 80% of the things he's ever said, even before this happened.

Pages (15): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...