What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-26-2007 8:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I guess I'm just an optimist then, love.
07-26-2007 8:02 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'm a rock star bitches

believe that!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-26-2007 8:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If he screws you over with something, I'll be first in line to say "I told you so".

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

07-26-2007 8:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie Mercury
i'm a rock star bitches

believe that!

I believe this. :o

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

07-26-2007 8:03 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
i'm a rock star bitches

believe that!

I have unending faith in you Necro! Luv

07-26-2007 8:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
If he screws you over with something, I'll be first in line to say "I told you so".

I won't hold it against you of course.

I just suspect that he's too miserable to pull a fast one on me.
07-26-2007 8:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm meaning anything down the line, of course.

He's a pathological liar, I'm holding fast to this.

07-26-2007 8:12 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

guys!

this is actually me!

for real!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-26-2007 8:13 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Prinny Dood
Quote:
i'm a rock star bitches

believe that!

you know just how to touch my heart Luv

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-26-2007 8:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I'm meaning anything down the line, of course.

He's a pathological liar, I'm holding fast to this.

You can say what you like to me when and if that time comes, dearest. I don't think it will though, I'm not particularly fond of him at the moment.
07-26-2007 8:22 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Prinny Dood
Quote:
i'm a rock star bitches

believe that!

you know just how to touch my heart Luv

I'd like to touch other things as well! Luv

07-26-2007 8:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
You can say what you like to me when and if that time comes, dearest. I don't think it will though, I'm not particularly fond of him at the moment.

Well yeah, I don't want that to happen of course..hence why I'm saying all this.

It's no offense but you're quite naive and I don't want you believing everything he says.

07-26-2007 8:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah

Well yeah, I don't want that to happen of course..hence why I'm saying all this.

It's no offense but you're quite naive and I don't want you believing everything he says.

Love, I know you care about me. Don't worry about it, I don't see myself working with him on anything important in the near future.
07-26-2007 8:44 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See? SEE? I didn't like him from the start! CLEARLY I AM PRESCIENT!!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-26-2007 8:44 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you know what really bothers me is how he won't even face this

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-26-2007 8:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...You didn't say anything like THAT I think.

...Though you saying it WOULD be highly, highly ironic.
07-26-2007 8:47 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

not to defend mav but how old was he when he did that? just out of his mothers womb? thats right.

and how old is dungy? an old fart who needs a respirator? that's right.

they both shoulda known better but one more so than the other

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-26-2007 8:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Maverick
See? SEE? I didn't like him from the start! CLEARLY I AM PRESCIENT!!

Yeah, art thieves can sense each other? (this is a joke, I forgave you for that a while ago. You were a stupid what..13 year old? Yeah, we're all stupid at that age. I just bring it up now for cocks)

Quote:
you know what really bothers me is how he won't even face this

Well, being underhanded and deleting the posts certainly wasn't a step in the right direction...

He's hoping no one else, like Nine, will see this either, so he doesn't want to bring too much attention to it.

07-26-2007 8:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro: Well certainly, I don't hold anything against him. I just thought it'd be funny.
07-26-2007 8:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd be surprised if Nine misses it. Lots of posts.
Pages (15): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...