What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » WTF FIC» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WTF FIC
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-27-2007 8:42 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want to write a fic.

I need suggestions for subject matter.

07-28-2007 7:08 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A parody of Lawrence of Arabia, but replace British and Arabs with Autobots and the other group from Transformers in World War I Arabia.

...do this, and I will kill you, no how much I love you or that we are the same person. Luv
Peace.

07-28-2007 9:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rewrite Bowser X Yoshi.
07-28-2007 9:23 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah yeah, the way you guys have been pimping this, its gotta sound good.
Peace.

07-28-2007 9:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's mainly classic for its use.
07-28-2007 9:31 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For use? As in, trolling and spam and such.
Peace.

07-28-2007 9:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly Nine.
07-28-2007 9:55 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This isn't like DM's Peach thing is it?
Peace.

07-28-2007 10:07 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's worse wee!
07-28-2007 5:40 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was boss. I think I may rewrite it. Only lengthier, more detail-inclusive, and it'll be hardcore snuff.

07-29-2007 10:02 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime
It was boss. I think I may rewrite it. Only lengthier, more detail-inclusive, and it'll be hardcore snuff.

I want to publish this, it'll revolutionize all literature

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-30-2007 12:14 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime

I want to publish this, it'll revolutionize all literature

And I'll buy the rights and make a picture of it.

It'll make Midnight Cowboy look like a fuckin Disney film.
Peace.

07-30-2007 12:40 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HEY I'M WALKING DOUBLE-PENETRATING PRINCESS PEACH HERE!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-30-2007 12:46 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spoiler: That famous scene where Rizzo is screwing Peach and the taxi cuts him off was actually scripted. The cab driver was, in fact, an actor hired to almost drive into Dustin Hoffman. The production team made the take look as though it was an ad-lib.

The raping was real though as Peach wanted to make it look authentic enough with method acting.
Peace.

07-30-2007 7:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That last sentence made no sense.
07-30-2007 8:14 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There are some psychological problems involved with that thought process. As she would know before hand that she would be getting "RAEPd" so therefore she wouldn't be assuming it to really be RAEP.

(I Like to try to sound smart sometimes)
07-30-2007 9:44 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Geese Howard
There are some psychological problems involved with that thought process. As she would know before hand that she would be getting "RAEPd" so therefore she wouldn't be assuming it to really be RAEP.

(I Like to try to sound smart sometimes)

She never was really all that committed to the project, it definately comes across on screen

Quote by Alizarin:

07-30-2007 9:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She's committed to Bowser, yup.
07-30-2007 9:59 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah she was 'kidnapped'

A likely story Roll Eyes

Quote by Alizarin:

07-30-2007 10:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's mainly because of Toad law. It's like laws barring interracial marriage. You can't have sex with a giant turtle.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » WTF FIC