What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » WTF FIC» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WTF FIC
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-01-2008 2:12 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH SHIT

03-01-2008 2:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FAILURE.
03-01-2008 2:15 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also, I'm getting close to 8k. Which is high. For me.

03-01-2008 2:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Usually leave forums befotre 1k?
03-01-2008 2:22 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, usually, yeah. I probably have over 1k total posts on a few forums - sadly, GameFAQs is probably one of those

But...

I mean...

It's not my fault

03-01-2008 2:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can you even count GamwfAQs posts?
03-01-2008 4:12 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I post a lot on the Mass Effect/DMC4 boards. >_>

03-02-2008 12:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Really? Under what names?
05-19-2008 2:28 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I said I was getting close to 8k almost three months ago, and I'm still not there.

That's fucking AWFUL progression for me

05-19-2008 2:37 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't really care about post progression. I'll have my moments where I post a whole bunch of stuff, and then I have my off moments of lurking and occasionally posting.

May God have mercy on your soul.

05-19-2008 2:39 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lurking is for 4chan. When you've got people with literally over 50k posts, quality doesn't really count for a shit.

05-19-2008 3:21 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't care about quality, I just don't feel like posting sometimes.

May God have mercy on your soul.

05-19-2008 3:31 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, my post count is lame considering I've been here since day one.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

05-19-2008 4:26 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Freeze, you and I are now eternal rivals.

Mmkay? Luv

05-19-2008 4:27 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sure. Sounds good to me.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

05-19-2008 4:36 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oooooh. Luv

05-19-2008 5:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Herb I was Freeze's rival and you took that title right out from under me

That's cool though, I think Money still hates me

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

05-19-2008 5:24 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, it sort of works out in that you and I are the real rivals of this board, Hol.

The real brother relationship.

Ooooh. Luv

05-19-2008 5:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is true.
I've always wanted a real brother relationship

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

05-19-2008 5:29 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by MEANYFACE:

That's cool though, I think Money still hates me

How could anyone hate you?

<3

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » WTF FIC