What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » WTF FIC» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WTF FIC
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-19-2008 5:29 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

UNF

05-20-2008 3:06 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by MEANYFACE:

That's cool though, I think Money still hates me

How could anyone hate you?

<3

You'd be surprised. But they're cocksuckers though. As long as she as me (and by me, I mean myself, Sharpie and Necro-sama), then she can get through anything.

ANYTHING~
Peace.

05-20-2008 4:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's funny 'cause I love the three guys you mentioned ^_^

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

05-20-2008 3:56 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too bad I'm better than all of you ~ Luv

05-20-2008 4:40 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ash Crimson:
Too bad I'm better than all of you ~ Luv

You are me, you idiot. God, pick another shitty animu theme you lace-curtain.
Peace.

05-20-2008 8:55 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But this one suits me so well! ^_~

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » WTF FIC