What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » VIRGINITY POLL!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Are you a Vigrin?
YOU DAMN RIGHT 5 55.56%
No 4 44.44%
Yes 0 0.00%
Total:9 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page VIRGINITY POLL!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-27-2007 9:15 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, out of IMMENSE BOREDOM and the fact I've made out with everyone here by now, I decided to unleash hell upon this board!

So, YOU VOTE NOW!

I am disturbingly pure in this manner...

Never had sex, a date, or even a kiss! Ninja!

Edit: lolz I forgot to include a poll...

07-27-2007 9:16 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You've forgotten the..poll part.
07-27-2007 9:17 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, yes I did! OHSHIT OPTIMUS CAN EDIT POSTS!

07-27-2007 9:17 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're fucking horrible.

07-27-2007 9:19 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..The fact that you haven't even been kissed makes me pray the guy you get in bed with knows what he's coming up against.
07-27-2007 9:20 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dood's gonna get RAEPd.

Twice.

Maybe then he'll learn.

07-27-2007 9:22 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Geese Howard
..The fact that you haven't even been kissed makes me pray the guy you get in bed with knows what he's coming up against.

Pish! You assume I'm ever leaving the house to actually meet a guy! :D

07-27-2007 9:22 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait.

Who the fuck is Prinny Dood?

07-27-2007 9:23 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Davey, PD...
07-27-2007 9:23 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh.

He's Gay?

07-27-2007 9:24 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime
Wait.

Who the fuck is Prinny Dood?

Patient Demon aka Pat aka PD aka Davey

And yes I am.. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

07-27-2007 9:24 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In Indonesia, making sure everybody was aware of Dustin being a fag. Or whatever it's word-filtered to.

07-27-2007 9:25 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Butterball

07-27-2007 9:25 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'd think Indonesians would have other issues like civil wars and violence instead of worrying about my sexual orientation.
07-27-2007 9:26 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't... But I am saddened by the fact that they didn't know MY orientaion...

07-27-2007 9:28 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That saddens me too.

Also, techincally a virgin. Techincally.

07-27-2007 9:28 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, they were actually waiting for me to report.

07-27-2007 9:29 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime
No, they were actually waiting for me to report.

Then whats the hold up?

07-27-2007 9:29 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I JUST GOT FUCKING HOME, OKAY!? FUCK--

Oh, yeah yeah, here it comes, you're TAKING THE FUCKING KIDS and GOING TO YOUR PARENTS'. WELL FINE. Fucking DO IT, and don't COME BACK THIS TIME, ya whore.

07-27-2007 9:31 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ninja!

Make out?

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » VIRGINITY POLL!