What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » VIRGINITY POLL!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Are you a Vigrin?
YOU DAMN RIGHT 5 55.56%
No 4 44.44%
Yes 0 0.00%
Total:9 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page VIRGINITY POLL!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-27-2007 11:37 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lets not pay any attention to the fact that I clicked the wrong button when making this thread!

07-28-2007 5:39 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie Mercury
Quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime
In Indonesia, making sure everybody was aware of Dustin being a fag. Or whatever it's word-filtered to.

07-28-2007 5:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Butterball. That's the wordfilter. Smile

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

07-28-2007 6:57 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Geese Howard
You'd think Indonesians would have other issues like civil wars and violence instead of worrying about my sexual orientation.

You would think, but no.

Also, Taiwan knows about you too in those regards. That's my bad, one bad drug deal lead to another and... well, you know how these things go right?
Peace.

07-28-2007 5:52 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's nobody's fault, really.

07-29-2007 1:23 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, but it IS.
07-29-2007 2:41 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SPOILERS!

07-29-2007 6:55 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CHRIST MARK YOUR SPOILERS

07-29-2007 6:56 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine-san
one bad drug deal lead to another and... well, you know how these things go right?
Peace.

These things happen, we've all been there, nobodys here to judge.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-13-2007 7:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Prinny Dood
Quote:
Originally posted by Geese Howard
..The fact that you haven't even been kissed makes me pray the guy you get in bed with knows what he's coming up against.

Pish! You assume I'm ever leaving the house to actually meet a guy! :D

Wow, how times change... I miss Davey. ;_;
10-13-2007 8:09 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've tried to convince him to return.
10-13-2007 8:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What'd he say, exactly?
10-13-2007 8:14 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Either he'd say NO, or I'll think about it, or I'm too busy.
10-13-2007 8:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Waaaan.

Maybe over Christmas.
10-13-2007 8:43 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno. He is being pretty Gay, after all.
10-13-2007 8:43 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Literally.
10-14-2007 9:05 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Omega
I dunno. He is being pretty Gay, after all.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Omega
Literally.

Laughing My Ass Off

I wonder if he ever hooked up with those two guys in that one class of his.
Peace.

10-14-2007 9:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I doubt he has time...
03-04-2016 1:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, I am a virgin.

03-04-2016 1:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or I should say, I am transvirgin.

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » VIRGINITY POLL!