What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Plz banhammer me» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Plz banhammer me
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-01-2007 3:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I WANT TO FEEL IT

No seriousky, ban me please

See you on AIM Nekuro-sama

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

08-01-2007 3:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heh...

She wants a break, but she can't seem to get away from the magic of TDottle, so we'll try a temporary ban so she can relax.
08-01-2007 3:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not temporary, BUT OKAY!

08-01-2007 3:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lying's bad for youuu. Hug
08-01-2007 3:13 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Banhammer just to get away?
War.

May God have mercy on your soul.

08-01-2007 3:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

TDottle is vewy vewy addictive!
08-01-2007 3:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hurry up and ban DAMMIT

08-01-2007 3:13 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've been able to ignore Tdottle when I want.
War.

08-01-2007 3:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She'll be back relatively soon, hehe.
08-01-2007 3:14 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Relative to what?
War.

08-01-2007 3:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like throwing that word around.
08-01-2007 3:20 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is that the only thing you enjoy throwing around?
War.

08-01-2007 3:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not at all.

Maybe I'll say what's going on in here in a day or two.
08-01-2007 3:26 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Not at all.

Maybe I'll say what's going on in here in a day or two.

You lost me again.
War.

08-01-2007 3:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I meant why Hollow's trying so hard to take a vacation.
08-01-2007 3:35 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, I see. No problem, I don't really need to know if she doesn't want people knowing. Take care of yourself, Holleh.
War.

08-01-2007 3:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She doesn't really care who knows I think. She's incredibly pissed at you for being a fucking idiot. This is half your fault, and it's taking a lot for me to not detonate at you.
08-01-2007 3:41 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Then do so. I thought this had already been made clear that blowing up at me is your call, however you feel on it.
War.

08-01-2007 3:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm mostly angry taht you didn't fucking apologize. That truly was a move of the lowest, scummiest order.
08-01-2007 3:44 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd apologize now, but it seems like it would be irrelevant, sort of like spitting against the wind.
War.

Pages (17): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Plz banhammer me