What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Prison gives you the gay for a certain amount of time?
No, I think it's bullshit as well. 5 83.33%
I fuck any hole, so I can sympathize! 1 16.67%
Yes, it's plausible. 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Prisons and prisoners
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-18-2007 11:48 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lolineedsex
09-18-2007 11:50 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lolihearthat
Peace.

09-19-2007 9:42 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
God is evil

INB4THECHRISTIANRIGHTGETSWINDOFHISDARKMATERIALSMOVIES

09-19-2007 11:23 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Teal
Quote:
God is evil

This is also a childrens book I'm pretty sure

Oh right except we're supposed to pretend to respect it more or something, because ZOMGSOCONTROVERSIAL

Quote:
its God is evil'

I don't know if this seems like a conscious move on their part so much as...they're hilariously xenophobic and for all I know, they may actually think odin or whatever is a fixture of the Abrahamic religions. It's lol kind of.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-19-2007 2:20 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by Teal
Quote:
God is evil

This is also a childrens book I'm pretty sure

Oh right except we're supposed to pretend to respect it more or something, because ZOMGSOCONTROVERSIAL

SAYS WHO

09-19-2007 10:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell are you all talking about

Children's book about God being evil?

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

09-19-2007 10:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ed likes it a lot I think.
09-19-2007 10:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm lost

09-19-2007 10:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's an anti-Christian book series from a British author I believe, yes. Or so implies Wikipedia.
09-19-2007 10:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For children?

09-19-2007 10:51 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The main characters are in their early teens.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-19-2007 10:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's a yes.
09-19-2007 11:03 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WIKIPEDIA IS LIES

BUT YEAH, ITS THE ANTI NARNIA, AND THE MOVIE ARE BOUT TO BE OUT

10-08-2007 11:47 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Narnia movie actually wasn't too bad. The Queen was played quite well.
10-08-2007 12:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..you watched it?

Lol

10-08-2007 1:43 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ekusah
..you watched it?

Lol

*:lol:s w/Holleh*
Peace.

10-08-2007 1:45 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Quote:
..you watched it?

Lol

*:lol:s w/Holleh*
Peace.

*:lol:s w/Holleh and Nine*
10-08-2007 1:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"The talking wolves were great actors"

10-08-2007 1:46 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HAI DON NOCK DAT MOOVY LIAM NEESON IS BAD MOFO LION

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-08-2007 1:47 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
"The talking wolves were great actors"

"WE SHALL TAKE THEM."

...Schindler was in this? Oh, no. NO.
Peace.

Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners