What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Prison gives you the gay for a certain amount of time?
No, I think it's bullshit as well. 5 83.33%
I fuck any hole, so I can sympathize! 1 16.67%
Yes, it's plausible. 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Prisons and prisoners
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-16-2007 4:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've heard people say, on the subject of prison sex, that you'll "be Gay" for the time you're in there, but as soon as you get out you're back to being hetero.

Naturally I think that's complete bullshit but I wanted to hear others takes on it. Ninja!

I mean you all know my sexual orientation but I wouldn't dare touch prison cunt. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

09-16-2007 5:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yes, but I'm more talking about how they say they're "right back to being hetero" after release. I find that hard to believe.

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

09-16-2007 5:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I watch alot of television about criminals, it's said somewhat frequently during. It was also mentioned in Shawshank, lol.

09-17-2007 2:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure Morgan Freeman says it in the narration...but maybe not.

09-19-2007 10:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell are you all talking about

Children's book about God being evil?

09-19-2007 10:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm lost

09-19-2007 10:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For children?

10-08-2007 12:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..you watched it?

Lol

10-08-2007 1:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"The talking wolves were great actors"

10-09-2007 1:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*cries*

10-09-2007 1:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never thought I'd see that ever. Crying

10-09-2007 1:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The Great White Hope
GOD GOPD ME DAMMIT I'M GOHD ME I'LL FIND A WAY.

This is lovely.

Should I type in...hmm~

This color? ^_^

10-09-2007 1:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...what the fuck?

09-28-2010 1:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nine XXVI:
Quote:
Originally posted by The Great White Hope
My Mom likes the Narnia books, okay?!

Well, my mama likes Tyler Perry movies but that still doesn't mean I'm going to watch that piece of shit's "work", now does it?!

NO EXCUSES, BUNNEH!
Peace.

I'm sorry, Nine.

So sorry

07-05-2011 11:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like that show. Especially Bubba thinking he's a rebel with his Twisted Sister posters. Laughing My Ass Off

08-17-2016 12:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
I'm surprised the people who say these things don't try for the opposite cause-effect relationship...

I mean, if you're going to say prison makes you Gay (stupid), why not say Gays more easily get in prison to explain the observation? That one's actually POSSIBLE, though unlikely.

Reading a book on this (skimming a book on this)

- You would get RAEPd in prison, just because of your voice, unless you bulked up to fight back. No hope for Sharp, he'd just have to get a nice pimp with a hopefully small dick.

- It of course leads back to power. The "sissy" (you) can show affection to the "old man" (the rapist/your pimp) but he cannot show it to the sissy, for that is a sign of weakness and can cause him to get attacked.

- Actual couples who are affectionate with each other only are in the chapel, library, and other "safe" spaces.

- Actual homosexuals who don't want to get RAEPd/aren't into this whole crazy sex hierarchy become buds with born-again christians and hang out in the chapel a lot. They are protected in this way.

- In max security prisons the "relationships" are almost always a straight/bi man and a homosexual/forced homosexual slave. This slave is pimped out for cigarettes.

- Men over 50 are left alone. They are not desirable because they (mostly) do not show any feminine characteristics. They pay pimps in cigs if they want to bone their slave.

- Women are complete opposite and form stable family-like relationships.

08-17-2016 2:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You have a high voice. You don't have a feminine body at all but the voice is enough for them to jizz to.

08-17-2016 2:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because they are assramming a man?

08-17-2016 2:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If I jizz into a mans ass but think I am anally violating a woman, I'm suddenly not Gay

If the guy looks a bit feminine, I am not Gay

If the guy has a high voice, I am not Gay

no goddammit your dick was in a mans hole you're fucking Gay or bi get over it

08-20-2016 10:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

are you saying the first thing is not valid, as in you're not Gay if you imagine a woman yet its a man?

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners