What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Prison gives you the gay for a certain amount of time?
No, I think it's bullshit as well. 5 83.33%
I fuck any hole, so I can sympathize! 1 16.67%
Yes, it's plausible. 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Prisons and prisoners
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-16-2007 3:23 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BULLSHIT

09-19-2007 9:42 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
God is evil

INB4THECHRISTIANRIGHTGETSWINDOFHISDARKMATERIALSMOVIES

09-19-2007 2:20 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by Teal
Quote:
God is evil

INB4THECHRISTIANRIGHTGETSWINDOFHISDARKMATERIALSMOVIES

This is also a childrens book I'm pretty sure

Oh right except we're supposed to pretend to respect it more or something, because ZOMGSOCONTROVERSIAL

SAYS WHO

09-19-2007 11:03 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WIKIPEDIA IS LIES

BUT YEAH, ITS THE ANTI NARNIA, AND THE MOVIE ARE BOUT TO BE OUT

10-09-2007 3:30 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SOMEONE SHOULD TRAP HIM IN SOME KIND OF BLACKMAIL OR MONEY SCAM OR SOMETHING SO THAT HE HAS TO MAKE 'MADEA VS TYLER PERRY' AND IT'LL BE SOME CRAZY ACTION MOVIE

WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA

10-10-2007 9:21 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
No fucking joke. People would PAY TO SEE THIS IN THEATERS, BECAUSE IT'D BE THE BEST HIGH CONCEPT COMEDY SINCE SNAKES ON A PLANE.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners