What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » NEED HELP» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEED HELP
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-19-2007 11:44 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is there any such program that lets one rip songs off a zune or iPod that isn't registered to my computer?

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

09-19-2007 12:00 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait, how do we know what's on your computer?
Peace.

09-19-2007 3:27 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Damo
Is there any such program that lets one rip songs off a zune or iPod that isn't registered to my computer?

Not one that I know of, but I can tell you how to manually rip songs off of an iPod.
09-19-2007 3:35 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh please do!

Quote:

09-19-2007 3:39 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Damo
Oh please do!

USE A KNIFE

09-19-2007 3:50 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Wait, how do we know what's on your computer?
Peace.

No. The zune or iPod registers to a certain computer. if used on anything else, you can only add songs. Unless you format the device.

I want to take songs OFF and put them on something else.

Quote:

09-19-2007 3:54 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I use SharePod for taking stuff off of iPods, I doubt it will do anything with a zune or whatever though. It also won't get rid of DRM for itunes songs, not sure if that was implicit in the question.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-19-2007 3:56 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DRM?

Quote:

09-19-2007 3:57 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Digital Rights Management. The shit that keeps you from playing stuff bought on the iTunes store on other machines and shit.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-19-2007 3:58 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, well im not concerned about that.

Quote:

09-19-2007 4:04 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Browse the iPod, make hidden folders visible.
09-19-2007 4:14 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
Browse the iPod, make hidden folders visible.

Mal wins.
09-19-2007 7:08 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...thats IT?

Fuck ME.

Quote:

09-19-2007 7:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...:lol:

>.>

Good laugh

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

09-19-2007 7:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL iPods
09-19-2007 7:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol Apple products

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

09-19-2007 8:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CORRECT ANSWER
09-19-2007 10:26 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hol
Lol Apple products

Basically.

Keep in mind that Apple made the AAC audio file format, which is the most redundant thing ever.
09-26-2007 4:14 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of Apple software, why the fuck do Apple OS's get all the good video and audio editing programs? They have stuff like Garage Band and ProTools, but what do Windows users get?

Speaking of Windows, anyone know any good audio editing programs for XP? I would prefer they be free, since I have no money and pirating software in a college library makes me uneasy.

09-26-2007 4:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

mac users are artfags who enjoy using things which resemble fisher price toys

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » NEED HELP