What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-19-2007 10:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IT'S NOT MY FAMILY IF SOMEBODY AIN'T ON THE CIGS! NOOOOOOOOO!
09-19-2007 10:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure they just didn't show it.

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

09-19-2007 10:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, okay. That's fine.
09-26-2007 7:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SHARPIE IT'S COMING ON IN TEN MINUTES FYI

AND THIS IS THE ONE WITH THE INDIAN GUY THAT SUED RAMSAY AFTERWARD

So yeah it'll probably be good

09-26-2007 8:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What channel is this again

I assume you'll be watching?
09-26-2007 9:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay so the pussy white guy sued Ramsay, while the indian guy applauded Ramsay.

My mistake, great ep though

09-26-2007 10:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Glad you had fun!
09-26-2007 11:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also the channel is Fox, of course. Whatever channel that may be for your area.

God I love Ramsay, he's such an arrogant cocky bastard but he actually is always right. Just like me. Luv

09-27-2007 7:43 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Happened again, sleep patterns, etc

edit: If Fox would EVER FUCKING ADVERTISE THIS SHOW that might help. Then again I only really watch the local affiliate when they show simpsons episodes every day since...yeah nothing else is on. I think cgi blood angry cripple doctor show is on and I don't watch that so I wouldn't see the ads

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-27-2007 10:00 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love how in every magazine, critics hate Ramsey for doing nothing but yelling and being unnecessarily over the top and how Holleh is in love with the guy for the exact same reasons.

Oh, and since I get off work at 9, the only thing I'm watching is ESPN and The War. I missed this, so yeah. :o
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 09-27-2007 10:02 AM.

09-27-2007 10:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love him because he's passionate about his work and expects everyone else to live up to his standards! So he screams at people until they do that, and honestly with some people that's the only way to get through to them.

Also the three restaurants he's done so far have been in New York. Rats roaches and flies, oh my!

09-27-2007 11:47 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
I love how in every magazine, critics hate Ramsey for doing nothing but yelling and being unnecessarily over the top and how Holleh is in love with the guy for the exact same reasons.

Apparently he's like, very highly regarded as a chef.

So yeah he's earned the right to yell at morons

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-27-2007 12:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's won the top chef of england award for four straight years or something, yeah.

09-27-2007 1:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ekusah
Also the three restaurants he's done so far have been in New York. Rats roaches and flies, oh my!

Just so I know, which restaurants are these?
09-27-2007 1:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mmmmm I'm not sure of the first ones name, it of course was an italian restaurant.

The one lastnight was Indian, and Ramsay newly named it Purinma..I think. It used to be called Dillion's Lounge.

BUT

One of Ramsay's restaurants is in New York...it was immaculate, jesus fuck. He had guys just randomly cleaning everything after the other guys finished cooking. His fridges are cleaned TWICE A DAY. God I clean the fridge once a month, lol.

Plus everything was stainless steel, that fucker was gorgeous.

09-27-2007 1:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if it'll feature Sevilla... God I hope not.

Also, are you... coming on, yeah. I've missed you.
09-27-2007 1:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It would be the most hilarious and awesome if he went to Sevilla.

Ninja!

09-27-2007 7:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I tried Googling Ramsay and Sevilla, no dice.
09-27-2007 7:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*cries*

Maybe he just hasn't GONE there yet.

09-27-2007 7:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe, maybe.

I wonder what he'd say.
Pages (22): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell