What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 20 21 [22] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-18-2014 8:37 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And "Doctor Wiley's Scalp Treatment" sounds terrifying on a number of levels.
04-18-2014 9:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i felt sorry for the wife, christina. what an asshole manny is

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

04-18-2014 9:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
And "Doctor Wiley's Scalp Treatment" sounds terrifying on a number of levels.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-18-2014 9:21 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I guess his scalp is fairly shiny.
09-10-2014 5:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This, or hell's kitchen, is coming back tonight.

Note: It's 2 hours, hour 2 may get preempted/broken into by the press conference on ISIL/ISIS which is scheduled for 9pm....I forget if they only do this with state of the union addresses though.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2014 8:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seemed almost theatrical
09-11-2014 6:40 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Added Hotel Hell to the thread title since it's basically the "sequel" to KN. And because I wanted to talk about Hotel Hell.

It's funny how in the last couple of episodes, Ramsay's felt the need to show off his ass in the shower. He'll have the camera follow him into the bathroom and he'll take his underwear off while they're still filming and he'll hop in the shower. He's intent on people seeing his bare ass. Of course, it's blurred for American audiences, but the UK probably gets to see the whole thing.

It's also funny how he has sort of a catchphrase. In almost every episode, after he tests the food being served in the dining room (and hates it) and then sees the customers come in after he's done, he'll say, "I feel sorry for all of them." They need to refresh his narration.
09-11-2014 9:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do believe his ass is enough to get many people to watch

(including me)

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

09-11-2014 10:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Me too.
06-03-2016 3:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Greatest vid on youtube

One of my favorite parts is when he "primps" himself, lifting up imaginary tits.

06-03-2016 7:53 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Don't whistle at me, I'm not a fucking dog. You look more like a dog that I do."

Man, he's sexist as hell, too.

06-04-2016 11:47 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
"Don't whistle at me, I'm not a fucking dog. You look more like a dog that I do."

Man, he's sexist as hell, too.

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
He really is.

For a man who makes so much money (admittedly he has to, he has like a million children that he needs to send to college) he's got a heart of gold.

I'd be careful about this sort of thing. Because hol likes ramsay and doesn't care for/need men trying to 'protect' against sexism.

(And I'm not getting in the way to save you if shit goes wrong.)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-04-2016 3:24 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like him too, and watch his shows a lot (or did), but when ridiculing women he went straight for the most sexist things.

It makes sense when the goal was to humiliate them. He also went after fat guys pretty heavily (Har!)

What I don't get is how it's set up, from a reality show production standpoint. Are they prepped and told "He's going to be as mean as possible?" or are they just expected to know it's going to be like that. Is it designed to be "just for the show" to get viewership, or is he like that in his own kitchens?

Basically, what entices people to put up with the abuse?

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Edger: 06-04-2016 3:26 PM.

06-04-2016 3:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ramsay is purposely overdoing it to get these people ready for a real job, and also because Fox tells him to for ratings.

Head chefs are notoriously nasty and honestly say way worse things than Ramsay ever has.

Quote:
I'd be careful about this sort of thing. Because hol likes ramsay and doesn't care for/need men trying to 'protect' against sexism.

(And I'm not getting in the way to save you if shit goes wrong.)

I know Ramsay is not "sexist", so I don't care what others think. You cannot be sexist if you adore your mother and wife like this man does.

06-04-2016 3:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That eating on V Day with wife's picture daw
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 20 21 [22] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell