What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-27-2007 7:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THIS IS A DISASTER ZONE

Poor Ramsay ate hideous, rotted food at that indian restaurant..

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

09-27-2007 7:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He actually ATE that shit?
09-27-2007 8:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ramsay has to, to taste it beforehand and tell them what's wrong with their cooking. He had no idea that it was ROTTED and fuck...the salad he ate? MAGGOTS WERE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE BAG.

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

09-27-2007 8:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did he notice said maggots when eating?
09-27-2007 8:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well the maggots weren't in the part of the salad he ate, it was overtop them.

09-27-2007 8:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Say WHAT.
09-27-2007 8:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was a plastic bag with salad mix.

In the bag, flies were depositing eggs since the bottom of the bag housed rotting salad.

Therefore there was this brown mush at the bottom with maggots in it, and on the top there was so-so lettuce (it was wilted and..oily looking) that they served to Ramsay, and he ATE IT not knowing.

The poor other manager guy of the store made salmon and potatoes for Ramsay. Ramsay forced him to eat it, because it looked awful.

Later on in the show, the potatoes were also found to be rotted.

How these people didn't realize this shit....

09-27-2007 8:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, oh okay. I thought the maggots were on top of the salad, I misraed.

Nasty, fucking nasty. How the fuck do health inspectors let this slide?
09-27-2007 8:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

During the show, they also served a rotted tomato to a customer. Or at least, half of one.

09-27-2007 8:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And what'd the customer say?
09-27-2007 8:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He never knew, thankfully I...guess?

09-27-2007 8:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow.

Is every restaurant Ramsay visits that shitty?
09-27-2007 8:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, this was the worst one yet.

There were roaches in the REFRIGERATOR.

And rat feces underneath it.

Lol, New York.

09-27-2007 8:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank God this was Manhattan.
09-27-2007 8:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And there were tons of flies in the dining area.

Man when Ramsay looked down the stairs (that's where the roach-fridge, fly salad and rats were) and asked "what goes on down here?" and the camera showed a shot of it? Looked like fucking Silent Hill up in that shit, seriousky.

09-27-2007 8:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw that shot, actually.
09-27-2007 8:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was an awesome shot, yeah.

09-27-2007 8:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those cockroaches were unholy.
09-27-2007 9:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They got in Ramsay's hair. o_o

09-27-2007 9:34 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
I love how in every magazine, critics hate Ramsey for doing nothing but yelling and being unnecessarily over the top and how Holleh is in love with the guy for the exact same reasons.

Apparently he's like, very highly regarded as a chef.

So yeah he's earned the right to yell at morons

There was really nothing against him as a cook, just as a television personality with the yelling at people who didn't know how to run a kitchen because they've never actually ran a kitchen before.
Peace.

Pages (22): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell