What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-27-2007 10:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ramsay can do whatever the fuck he wants in the yelling department.

Michael Crichton: It's not easy to cut through a human head with a hacksaw.

09-28-2007 4:56 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
I love how in every magazine, critics hate Ramsey for doing nothing but yelling and being unnecessarily over the top and how Holleh is in love with the guy for the exact same reasons.

Apparently he's like, very highly regarded as a chef.

So yeah he's earned the right to yell at morons

There was really nothing against him as a cook, just as a television personality with the yelling at people who didn't know how to run a kitchen because they've never actually ran a kitchen before.
Peace.

He didn't yell as much in the bbc version of this show, or the one episode I saw, I mean he still yelled.

Then again in that one episode it was mainly just managerial incompetence and not ROACHES IN THE FOOD.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-28-2007 9:37 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
He didn't yell as much in the bbc version of this show, or the one episode I saw, I mean he still yelled.

That sounds about right I guess, because for some reason, Americans like the stereotypical cutterboard British guy who yells and insults you harsely with polite mannerisms.
Peace.

09-28-2007 9:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

With bad teeth.
09-28-2007 2:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ramsay has marvelous teeth. You take that back, whitey.

09-28-2007 4:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
With bad teeth.

No, Ramsay's Scottish, not British.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2007 5:20 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ekusah

Somethin' so Laughing My Ass Off
Peace.

09-28-2007 5:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ekusah

I didn't say he did, I was pointing out the British thing... he's not British.
09-28-2007 5:32 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE!

*throws meat from garbage at pathetic cook*
Peace.

09-30-2007 3:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was apparently some controversy over whether or not he "actually" caught this fish on one of his shows over in the UK

The answer is he didn't, he killed it with his mind, it just had to look like he caught it because...come on the public's not ready to know this shit. Not yet anyway, it'd be pandemonium.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-30-2007 5:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Does he shoot lightning from his hand that serves as an excellent frier?
10-10-2007 9:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ramsay fixed up that restaurant, got the owner in shape, made him fire the old worthless chefs and clean up the hideous kitchen and...

he sold the restaurant five months later.

Jesus christ.

Also lovely idea on Ramsay's part about the Rocky-esque "go to a ring, punch at Ramsay's hands and find out that your father always thought you were worthless so you have to prove him wrong" thing

11-29-2007 6:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ramsay was awesome lastnight and I just love him for what he does.

(yes I did have sex with him if that sentence looks wrong it's meant to look wrong)

11-29-2007 6:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahhahahaha. <.<
11-29-2007 6:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He was in Jersey (hence why SHARP SHOULD HAVE BEEN WATCHING) and helping an italian restaurant, there was an old lady with part of her family there that was complaining about the food (after Ramsay redesigned the menu)

She claimed she "wouldn't feed it to her dog" and her daughter (I assume) was saying it was "terrible"..the steak was too tough and etc. But Ramsay looked over the food and saw it was high quality so he told the woman she was talking out of her ass and she was telling him to mind his manners and stop being so childish, who does he think he is and etc.

She was just trying to get free food yeah, and as they were leaving out he turns the man that was part of the group and says "Sorry about the old bag"

I applaud and my dad starts cracking up, ahhhh Ramsay you always say it best.

There was alot of yelling and shit though between customers, really bitchy people, and my dad said it's because Jersey is like another sect of New York and I was like "Well damn I'm going to start hating Jersey too now, that sucks"

11-29-2007 6:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubby
He was in Jersey (hence why SHARP SHOULD HAVE BEEN WATCHING) and helping an italian restaurant, there was an old lady with part of her family there that was complaining about the food (after Ramsay redesigned the menu)

Yeah, never heard of the place, I know where fair lawn is though, I used to have to go through there alot.

I wonder if they repeat these

Quote:
my dad said it's because Jersey is like another sect of New York

THE HELL WE ARE.

edit: ALSO, ELLIS ISLAND BELONGS TO NEW JERSEY. 83 PERCENT OF IT IS ON OUR SIDE OF THE BORDER. GIVE US BACK OUR FUCKING ISLAND NEW YORK.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2007 7:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They do repeat because next week they're repeating the Roach Motel (the indian restaurant)

11-29-2007 7:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So only that one episode

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2007 10:56 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I find it funny that the media treats New Jersey like its a block of New York or something, like a shade below Harlem and the Bronx. :o

lolsorrehsharpie
Peace.

11-29-2007 11:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You don't live in new york, thats just where you go to work.

YOU DON'T MAKE BUSINESS PERSONAL.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (22): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen/Hotel Hell