What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Heroes of Mana» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Heroes of Mana
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-28-2007 8:33 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Ekusudesu
Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:
Originally posted by Ekusah
..it's still pattern memorization. You get the better units/you work up to the better units, you hope you kill the other guy, and rinse and repeat.

Every rts suffers from this except maybe Ground Control, but I've never played it online. RTS is all real time management, really. There is very little strategy involved sides "sup bitches" and wipe out some goddamn buildings.

It doesn't matter if have a decent gameplan and flank the other motherfucker (again, Ground Control is cool because you can do this, and by extension you should be able to do this in GC2 and World In Conflict), they'll just figure out the most effective spam unit/research and blow you away with it.

... YOU SUCK AT SC

SCUTTLE BUTTON, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU KNOW OF IT'S LOCATION?

09-28-2007 8:36 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:
..it's still pattern memorization. You get the better units/you work up to the better units, you hope you kill the other guy, and rinse and repeat.

Every rts suffers from this except maybe Ground Control, but I've never played it online. RTS is all real time management, really. There is very little strategy involved sides "sup bitches" and wipe out some goddamn buildings.

It doesn't matter if have a decent gameplan and flank the other motherfucker (again, Ground Control is cool because you can do this, and by extension you should be able to do this in GC2 and World In Conflict), they'll just figure out the most effective spam unit/research and blow you away with it.

... YOU SUCK AT SC

ALT + TAB, MUST BE DONE DURING HEAT OF BATTLE

09-28-2007 8:46 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:

... YOU SUCK AT SC

ALT + TAB, MUST BE DONE DURING HEAT OF BATTLE

NO, U

09-28-2007 11:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:

D has won the thread by TKO.
10-09-2007 4:38 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*emphasis*

Edguy - Trinidad

10-09-2007 4:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Emphasis on what?
10-09-2007 4:56 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Topic

Edguy - Trinidad

10-09-2007 4:57 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because of isao's topic and all

Edguy - Trinidad

10-09-2007 5:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohhh, right.

It SOUNDS interesting, but I can't imagine it did that well.
10-09-2007 6:04 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Again, i think it's due to the expectation brought from being called an RTS.

Edguy - Trinidad

10-09-2007 6:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pffft I'm getting tired of videogame fans

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

10-09-2007 6:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whatcha mean, dear?
10-09-2007 6:13 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Obsession.

Edguy - Trinidad

10-09-2007 6:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ya know, wanting 40+ hour games, just caring about graphics, etc

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

10-09-2007 6:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohhh.

Do I do that? Heh.
10-09-2007 6:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably, how should I know

10-09-2007 6:15 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just think it sucks that I get half an hour of fun per dollar for some games because they had to be 'shiny', yet I've had like 20 hours of fun per CENT I spent on like Gradius 3.

Edguy - Trinidad

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Iron Savior: 10-09-2007 6:15 PM.

10-09-2007 6:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got Gradius 3 brand new for like, 16 dollars in a "must go" sale!

But yeah Iron that's what I'm talking about. There's too much flash, not enough game.

10-09-2007 6:20 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hence why Halo is Gay and Sonic needs to make more 2d games.

Edguy - Trinidad

10-09-2007 6:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Savior
Hence why Halo is Gay and Sonic needs to make more 2d games is Gay, and there need to be more 2d games.

Fix'd

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Heroes of Mana