What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Looks like another one's joining the writerfags.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looks like another one's joining the writerfags.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-21-2008 8:21 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shouldn't you be takin' Advil and getting rest and sucking up to your girlfriend?

05-21-2008 8:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I kinda woke up sickish, but I'll be fine.

Also Hol won't talk to me.
05-21-2008 8:25 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CHIN UP CHAMP

05-21-2008 8:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wee waiting for exam scores!
05-21-2008 8:32 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why wait?

Grab a Snickers.

Or, for the price of three Snickers:

|---1ft.---|

05-21-2008 8:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH MAN SUBWAY
05-21-2008 8:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
I kinda woke up sickish, but I'll be fine.

Also Hol won't talk to me.

I'll pull the ol talking over you or talking to the guy that posted after you, RIGHT HERB

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

05-21-2008 8:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How paradoxial.
05-21-2008 8:43 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RIGHT HOL

05-21-2008 9:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fixed it all
05-21-2008 9:18 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's fixed?

Also, exam scores y/n

05-21-2008 9:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Got none yet

And I fixed the Word symbols.

TDottle is so awesome now it'll take Word.
05-21-2008 9:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love your current sig Herb

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

05-21-2008 9:56 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I fucking loved reading this guy's posts; they were great

05-21-2008 9:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahahahaha.
05-21-2008 10:01 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He was signed up on day motherfucking one

In fact I'm willing to bet he's also another member on this board, only it's been six years so he's obviously aged, grasps English better

...maybe went to 4chan for a few years

OH FUCK I FUCKING AM HA BRAVEEARTH

EDIT: there

05-21-2008 10:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOLY SHIT

05-21-2008 10:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my god.
05-21-2008 10:06 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I should edit that so it still makes sense out of context

Instead of "LOOK AT ME I'M HAVING SEX WITH HA BRAVEEARTH"

05-21-2008 10:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hell no.
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Looks like another one's joining the writerfags.