What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Persona Arcana» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Persona Arcana
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-11-2007 5:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There'd also be more bitching and anger...
10-11-2007 6:08 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, they have no right to bitch as long as you make sure it's all fair.

Running Wild - Rolling Wheels

10-11-2007 6:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I will think about it more, though I like my system of lock-in.
10-11-2007 10:21 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
There'd also be more bitching and anger...

GREEN ROX
10-11-2007 11:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LESS OF
10-12-2007 3:47 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I apologize for the slowish progession, today kinda smacked me in the teeth.

I added some of the compatibility bits to some arcana... who they like, dislike, will not work with... tell me if they make sense!

----

Absolutely Compatible: The user's selected Arcana has the highest comaptibility.

Highly Compatible: Arcana that mythologically synergize with the arcanum of the user, users also acquire a bonus if using a Highly Compatible arcanum.

Barely Compatible: The opposite of Highly Compatible, these arcana are mythologically antagonistic to a user's main arcanum. Thus, there is a penalty, but they are still controllable.

Incompatible: The opposite of absolutely compatible. These Personae reflect a fundamental difference with the main arcanum and simply cannot be used.
10-12-2007 5:47 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What would be my incentive to use Fool if it's so widely incompatible?

Running Wild - Rolling Wheels

10-12-2007 4:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's wideky BADLY incompatible.

The incentive is that nothing's unusable.
11-01-2007 10:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank God, the compatibility list is done.
12-01-2007 12:15 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THIS IS FUN RP

I HAD GREAT TIME PLAYING

12-01-2007 4:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, so did I! o_o

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

12-01-2007 5:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was actually going to finish the lists when all my work is done. I just have too much crap to do. Like this programming project.
12-01-2007 5:51 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too much effort so little fun =P
12-01-2007 5:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahahahah. No kidding.

I have to give some vague equipment guidelines, do up the Persona lists, make an example char.
12-01-2007 5:56 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can give you a hand with that if you want.

Firearm information, blah blah yadda yadda. Various RP Chatter.
12-01-2007 6:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'll pretty much be able to make up your own weapons, bar legendary crap.
12-01-2007 6:57 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spiffy.
12-01-2007 7:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What you'd be able to do is:

"Oh cool, I just ripped away this gun from a killer zombie! But what's this? It's infused with his hatred and desire to devour all things living, doing Dark damage? Very nice."
12-01-2007 7:05 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sounds shady.
12-01-2007 7:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As I'm not too keen on giving out weapons that do differing damage levels except the obvious, what will probably happen is that more powerful weapons simply cough up more powerful bonuses.

Like that gun might let you cast Mudo.
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Persona Arcana