What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Gabe Newell expresses distaste for PS3» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gabe Newell expresses distaste for PS3
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-17-2007 4:39 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kinja

The thing most people seem to forget is that this is more a matter of business than it is the developers being "lazy." I mean, shit, it costs money to take the time to develop software for a specific, fairly new kind of technology, especially one that isn't used very much at all. The guy has a valid point.

10-17-2007 4:45 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To quote one of the commenters:

Who is this pimply fatass and why should I care about his words?
10-17-2007 4:50 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gabe Newell is the lead developer for Valve Software (Half-Life).

10-17-2007 7:05 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cool, so a guy who made a game I don't care about is bitching about a system i don't care about.

...So, where's the part where I'm supposed to give a damn?

Star One - 24 Hours

10-17-2007 7:28 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also, sense when is people disliking the PS3 a new thing? Alot of developers don't like the PS3.
10-17-2007 9:10 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ed expresses lack of interest in thread.

10-17-2007 9:11 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ed
Nahne expresses lack of interest in Ed.

Somethin' so Ninja!
Peace.

10-17-2007 9:13 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ed
Nahne expresses interest in Ed.

Somethin' so Luv
Peace.

Awr.

10-17-2007 9:14 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ed
Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ed
Nahne expresses interest in Ed.

Somethin' so Luv
Peace.

Awr.

Somethin' so ^__^

...no wait, that's not what I posted. THAT'S NOT WHAT I POSTED AT ALL!
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 10-17-2007 9:17 PM.

10-17-2007 9:17 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

>_>

*waves hand*

You don't know what you're talking about.

10-17-2007 9:20 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...this is all Gabe Newell's doing.

I hope he likes swimming and doing said swimming with fishes... for a very long time. So long, the air runs out or something criminally vague like that.
Peace.

10-17-2007 9:25 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I HOPE HE LIKES BUBBLES, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW WE'RE GONNA END HIS SHOW!

AMIRITE?!

10-17-2007 9:26 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...put your nipple down, Edward. :o
Peace.

10-17-2007 9:27 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NEVAR!

I HASS A NIPPLE, AND I ARE PROUD!

10-17-2007 9:28 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

gb2markhamill
Peace.

10-17-2007 9:35 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm afraid I won't have long hair until after my mission. Sorry Frown

10-17-2007 9:36 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...where's your mission at? Because my brothers (best friends I regard as brothers) have/getting ready to do theirs.
Peace.

10-18-2007 1:14 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

video games suck these days

true story.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

10-18-2007 5:54 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Debbie Harry

true story.

This.

Star One - 24 Hours

10-18-2007 6:37 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Debbie Harry

true story.

This is why I play old games.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Gabe Newell expresses distaste for PS3