What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (945): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-19-2007 8:43 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same as the "What music you listening to" And "What movies your watching" Thread, except..uh..with games of any kind, board games..card games. What have you.

I am currently playing Startropics for the NES.
10-19-2007 8:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was trying to get into Star Dart this afternoon, I did not succeed.
10-19-2007 8:46 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not going to say anything to avoid further ridicule.(hope I spelled that right)

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

10-19-2007 8:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SAY ITTTT
10-19-2007 8:55 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NEVER.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

10-19-2007 9:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Deus Ex, cause it only sometimes is slow and I think cause I was using some modification

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-19-2007 9:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Could be the renderer you're using.
10-19-2007 9:46 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Star Tropics is hard a s shit, lol

I'm playing Tetris on my phone.
10-19-2007 9:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah

Its just the standard one.

PS: A BOMB

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-19-2007 10:51 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In a few minutes, DEFCON again, because in realtime speed I can do other shit too.

10-19-2007 11:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by D
realtime speed

So..you can alter the passage of time.

Okay no the weed isn't ACTUALLY altering time and space, you maybe just THINK it is.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-19-2007 11:26 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by D
realtime speed

So..you can alter the passage of time.

Okay no the weed isn't ACTUALLY altering time and space, you maybe just THINK it is.

You, play this game, now.

DEFCON - Introversion software

10-20-2007 12:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

System reqs?
10-20-2007 12:44 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I play Unreal 2004 with my classmates occasionally right now.

10-20-2007 1:14 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i've been playing my way through Prince of Persia: Rival Swords, which is the PSP port of The Two Thrones.

I'm up to the Vizier... so yeah, almost done. Wheeeee

I also got Phantom Hourglass, but I haven't played much of that.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-20-2007 3:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah

Its just the standard one.

PS: A BOMB

I meant... DirectX or OpenGL, it has two modes.
10-20-2007 8:23 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've been playing a lot of Clubhouse Games for the DS. Finally won a game of Chess. Christ.
10-20-2007 8:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahhaha, I'm horrible at chess.

People seem to think I'm the kind of guy who'd be awesome at it. When I lost at high school one day my guidance counselor was like: "He beat YOU?"
10-20-2007 8:47 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I thought you'd be good at it, too. I, myself, am quite lousy at it, though I've only been playing it for a few weeks.

I also learned how to play Sudoku, which is many various forms of really hard.
10-20-2007 8:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My main problem is that I don't think moves ahead, really.
Pages (945): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?