What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (945): « first ... « previous 939 940 [941] 942 943 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-08-2019 10:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Beta of what

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

02-09-2019 12:51 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think he’s playing the division 2

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-09-2019 3:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for translating Sharp

02-09-2019 10:35 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I started playing the remake of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

it is easier than the original BIS which was fairly easy anyways

there are so many 3ds mario and luigis now god damn
(only the 1 remake and BIS remake are worth it tbh)
02-11-2019 7:41 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Onimusha

I hope they rerelease the rest of the series or make a new entry

New entry would be preferred

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-11-2019 8:26 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i watched my friend from brooklyn that streams 2x a week stream a bit of that, looks fun but i'd never get around to finishing it
02-14-2019 6:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Thank you for translating Sharp

I figured it was infer from context clues

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-14-2019 8:46 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did you like the first division?

Division 2 looks alright but I’m not extremely excited for the genre. Destiny doesn’t interest me. But I will play Anthem because BioWare

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2019 10:32 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I finished Yo-Kai Watch 3 for 3ds randomly, still keep putting off KH2 and Portal 2
02-15-2019 8:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was playing MGS 5 the other day, and yeah now it's sorta into bonkers kojima stuff. Also this is around when konami fucked up everything (I will never forgive them for silent hill) so it makes...probably even less sense.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2019 11:54 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
I finished Yo-Kai Watch 3 for 3ds randomly, still keep putting off KH2 and Portal 2

now i just need to do portal 2, finished KH2 tonight
02-17-2019 3:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
i watched my friend from brooklyn that streams 2x a week stream a bit of that, looks fun but i'd never get around to finishing it

I reside in Brooklyn let me say hi to him

02-17-2019 4:08 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ok: Twitch

at least i'm pretty sure it's brooklyn or somewhere else around there, i give him shit about dirty water hot dogs etc when he streams sometimes

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 02-17-2019 4:10 PM.

02-17-2019 4:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

fun stuff i can even mock his accent which i do to tallgoose all the time

02-18-2019 1:22 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So Hellgate apparently exists again?

Do you remember hellgate. Because do you remember it. London subway stations. Demons. AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS. MON MOTHMA'S BACK. JIMMY SMITS PLAYS BASIL OREGANO.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-18-2019 2:22 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even if I never play Division 2 outside the beta. You can steal recover the declaration of independence.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-18-2019 10:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Russian Agent:
So Hellgate apparently exists again?

We told you this like last year or some shit

02-21-2019 7:33 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Still Resident Evil 2. Beat Claire A Leon B, time for a second run with classic costumes and the classic OST.

I like the new OST, but so much of the game became ambient noise that I can't help but prefer the original. What happened to good old game music?

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-21-2019 1:42 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Finished the remake of Onimusha for the first time

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-21-2019 6:03 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
Still Resident Evil 2. Beat Claire A Leon B, time for a second run with classic costumes and the classic OST.

I like the new OST, but so much of the game became ambient noise that I can't help but prefer the original. What happened to good old game music?

i miss gaming where you could hear the music and be like "damn that's a banger, i should go download the ost"
Pages (945): « first ... « previous 939 940 [941] 942 943 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?