What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (943): « first ... « previous 940 941 [942] 943 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-22-2019 11:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Quote by Russian Agent:
So Hellgate apparently exists again?

We told you this like last year or some shit

And then it was never mentioned again.

Also I think I'm up to the part of Metal Gear Solid 5 when konami and crazy jap got mad at each other

(RIP Silent Hills)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-23-2019 5:36 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
Quote by Freeze:
Still Resident Evil 2. Beat Claire A Leon B, time for a second run with classic costumes and the classic OST.

I like the new OST, but so much of the game became ambient noise that I can't help but prefer the original. What happened to good old game music?

i miss gaming where you could hear the music and be like "damn that's a banger, i should go download the ost"

SAME

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-23-2019 6:34 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anthem

The Internet will tell you this is the worst game ever right now and there’s no way anyone can enjoy it, but it’s pretty fun

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-24-2019 10:44 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Finally got that free PS4, my neighbor was nice enough to lend me Mortal Kombat XL (weirdly enough he ordered the US version but got sent the UK version?) and Nier Automata.
02-24-2019 11:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
Quote by Bonesy:
Quote by Freeze:
Still Resident Evil 2. Beat Claire A Leon B, time for a second run with classic costumes and the classic OST.

I like the new OST, but so much of the game became ambient noise that I can't help but prefer the original. What happened to good old game music?

i miss gaming where you could hear the music and be like "damn that's a banger, i should go download the ost"

SAME

I think you know what you have to do to the board of directors at Konami now...the voices you might be hearing agree with me...Use the meat cleaver and swing hard to break the bone, put the bodies in the dumpster, and be careful not to get get any blood in the carpet, cause it doesn’t wash out.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-25-2019 1:37 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cool. My psn is Ace_mk-V if you want to add ne

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-25-2019 2:02 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'll try to remember at some point or you can add me (rwbonesy)
02-26-2019 12:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I sent you a friend request

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-28-2019 6:25 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anthem

This is one of the most fun third person shooters I’ve ever played, people are nuts

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-01-2019 2:31 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So now everybody can try the division 2.

You have to do it through uplay, at least on pc. And it won't start until 1 am on the wrong coast.

I enjoyed it enough in the closed beta, but it didn't run so well.

Regardless, if you do that. Aim for the hip pouches on those ladies that charge you with stun batons..that stuns them with the drugs or whatever they're on..the hand to hand rushers are always the worst in these. Then if anybody is a medic try to take them out. There are weak-spots on the enemies.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-01-2019 2:20 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bought Yakuza 0 from trade-ins. Should be able to pick it up next week.

EDIT: In the meantime, more Nier Autotomato and maybe some random 3ds stuff like Pokemon.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 03-01-2019 3:02 PM.

03-02-2019 4:37 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would be down to try Division with you Sharp but we don’t have compatible platforms

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-03-2019 3:48 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The open beta did maintenance like right when I logged in anyway Laughing Out Loud

Whatever, probably can't run it...weirdly it seemed to a little without turning all the things down? Unless it carried that over from the closed beta. But then it cut out before I got past the initial white house part.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-05-2019 12:59 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

better quit playing anthem for now, folks, latest patch is bricking ps4s and crazy shit like that
03-05-2019 5:46 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I’m pretty sure I’m the only person here playing it but as far as I know it’s only been one person on Reddit who seriousky claimed it bricked their PS4 and I don’t know how valid that is. PS4 pros are having a lot of reported issues of hard crashes though

I’m playing on a regular slim PS4 and the game has crashed once for me, and it was a soft crash back to the home screen. I experienced more crashing playing Spider-Man than Anthem so far

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-06-2019 7:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I don't think division 2 would run on that graphics card anyways.

I was playing hard west again (that sorta x-com but really not, and its set in the wild west and there's paranormal shit)

Anthem apparently sucks yeah.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-06-2019 1:50 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anthem is actually a lot of fun. The only big consistent complaint against the game is a lack of content, but that’s a genre thing at launch that happened with both destiny games and the division and will likely be the case with the division 2

The bricking PS4 narrative seems to have shifted to hard crashing which EA is looking into, which is a serious issue and hopefully gets resolved soon. I’m going to continue playing because I am having fun and I haven’t gotten a single hard crash

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-06-2019 2:02 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Been playing mostly Yakuza 0, just barely started playing as Majima.
03-08-2019 4:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I need to get back to that, I got caught up with assassins creed 4 again.

I think I'm up to the real estate stuff in yakuza

Quote by Alizarin:

03-08-2019 6:21 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's pretty early on. I just barely got it, planning on doing it long enough to finish the first set of property buyouts.
Pages (943): « first ... « previous 940 941 [942] 943 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?