What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (943): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-20-2007 9:02 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really only think maybe one move ahead. Nothing elaborate. Just like, "Well, I'll move this here, so if he captures that piece, I can instantly retaliate" or "He can get me if I don't move. Get the hell out of the way!" Not too much in the realm of strategy.

I wish the computer players were dumber.
10-20-2007 9:08 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by HaloPotato
I really only think maybe one move ahead. Nothing elaborate. Just like, "Well, I'll move this here, so if he captures that piece, I can instantly retaliate" or "He can get me if I don't move. Get the hell out of the way!" Not too much in the realm of strategy.

I wish the computer players were dumber.

Nothing Found For Games Chess Index

this one is pretty stupid.

10-20-2007 11:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What're DEFCON's system requirements?
10-21-2007 12:00 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WE DIDN'T START THE FIYAH -- BILLY JOE-

WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD

10-21-2007 12:03 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pentium 3 Processor, 600 MHz, 128 MiB RAM, GeForce2 video card, 60 MiB HD.

10-21-2007 12:41 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Check the avvy/sig/diary.
10-21-2007 12:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by D
Pentium 3 Processor, 600 MHz, 128 MiB RAM, GeForce2 video card, 60 MiB HD.

Vid card too much maybe. Ah well.
10-21-2007 7:34 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could run that real easy-like...though, what the hell is DEFCON?
10-21-2007 7:46 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OKAY FINE.

Halo 3 and World of Warcraft. Also Guitar Hero 2 at times.

Let the flamming begin...

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

10-21-2007 9:43 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by HaloPotato
I could run that real easy-like...though, what the hell is DEFCON?

DEFCON - Introversion software

It's real cool, and there isn't much difference running it with all bells and whistles on and with most of them off.

10-21-2007 10:00 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Damo
OKAY FINE.

I don't recall us lynching over Halo and Guitar Hero.

..That..WoW thing..yeah..yeah..we're gonna have to fix that.
10-21-2007 10:04 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Waste of Wages.

Jesus Christ, he's a player, get him in the van.

10-21-2007 10:37 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Damo
OKAY FINE.

Same, but less Halo and more SD3.

At Vance - Heart of Steel

10-21-2007 12:38 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by D
Waste of Wages.

Jesus Christ, he's a player, get him in the van.

Meh, $15 a month is not that big of a deal. Even with my E-2 pay.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

10-21-2007 1:03 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A friend of mine let me borrow his copy of Metroid: Fusion.

Luv

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-21-2007 1:51 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Guitar Hero 2.

I just beat Killer Queen on expert. Smile
10-21-2007 2:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol fake guitaring?
10-21-2007 4:11 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, fake or not, it's easy and fun.

Can't judge a guy for having fun.

At Vance - Heart of Steel

10-21-2007 4:14 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everybody likes feeling like that have talent, as well.
10-21-2007 4:51 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am fully conscious of the fact that if you handed me a real guitar, I would have no idea what to do with it.
Pages (943): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?