What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (943): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-21-2007 7:23 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Savior
Hey, fake or not, it's easy and fun.

Can't judge a guy for having fun.

I can and often do.
10-21-2007 7:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahhaha yugioh?

Whatcha judge by Mur?
10-21-2007 7:25 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by HaloPotato
Quote:

I can and often do.

This is why you're an evil human being and no one likes you! :D

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-21-2007 7:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahhahah, moral relativism.
10-21-2007 7:32 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Carl Jung
A friend of mine let me borrow his copy of Metroid: Fusion.

Luv

This game gains new meaning after the battery memory dies and you have to start from scratch each time you play it.

10-21-2007 7:33 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:

Luv

This game gains new meaning after the battery memory dies and you have to start from scratch each time you play it.

o.o

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-21-2007 7:39 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:

Luv

o.o

I could beat that shit in two or three hours, time and concentration permitting.

major setback is the SA-X and Ridley.

10-21-2007 7:55 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:

Luv

o.o

I could beat that shit in two or three hours, time and concentration permitting.

major setback is the SA-X and Ridley.

ah.

I haven't played i tin a while, not sure how long it's gonna take me to beat it...

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

10-21-2007 8:03 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can and often do.

This is why you're an evil human being and no one likes you! :D

And this is why I don't try to change myself.
10-21-2007 8:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think Zero Mission is better than Fusion myself...
10-21-2007 8:07 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zero Mission is the worst Metroid I've ever played. It's like a Metroid 1 mod for Fusion's engine. What a waste.
10-21-2007 8:11 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I think Zero Mission is better than Fusion myself...

I think ZM is more fun, but I like them both. -shrug-

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

10-21-2007 8:14 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fusion was the only metroid game where I actually got 100% items.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

10-21-2007 8:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Zero Mission is the worst Metroid I've ever played. It's like a Metroid 1 mod for Fusion's engine. What a waste.

I honestly just like the idea of combining beams, you know?

Granted, Prime did beams best.
10-21-2007 8:25 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by MONEYS
ZERO MISSION was the only metroid game where I actually got 100% items.

10-21-2007 8:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never got 100% in any Metroid game. Seemed pointless.
10-21-2007 8:56 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:

I honestly just like the idea of combining beams, you know?

Granted, Prime did beams best.

Combining beams? Super Metroid did that first. All beams could be combined aside from Spazer and Plasma... Actually, you could combine the Spazer and Plasma with a glitch, and under the right conditions, it would actually reverse space-time. I'm not kidding.
10-21-2007 9:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, you're right, I forgot about that.

Fusion did it better though, IMO.

And what you describe is known as the Murder Beam. I've tried it myself.
10-21-2007 9:03 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Fusion did it better though, IMO.

... NO

ALSO SUPER METROID HAD THE CRAZY BEAM BOMB THINGS, AND THE BOMB HEALING AND ALL THAT NONSENSE NOBODY TELLS YOU ABOUT, YOU JUST HAVE TO LEARN IT FROM OTHER PEOPLE

10-21-2007 9:09 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Ekusudesu
Quote:
Originally posted by MONEYS
ZERO MISSION was the only metroid game where I actually got 100% items.

This is because beating Zero mission does not require skill. (I got like, 98%. i think.)

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Pages (943): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?