What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (940): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-21-2007 9:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got 100% in Super once..I think

X: One of my favorite things is the bubonic plague.

10-21-2007 9:21 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

EPIC

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

10-21-2007 9:24 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also, SZO made me say "ballin" everytime I killed someone in Halo 3.

Quote:

10-21-2007 9:26 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Damo
Quote:
Originally posted by ~Ekusudesu
Quote:
Originally posted by MONEYS
ZERO MISSION was the only metroid game where I actually got 100% items.

This is because beating Zero mission does not require skill. (I got like, 98%. i think.)

HEY, FUCK YOU

10-21-2007 9:29 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

TRUTH HURTS DONT IT??

Quote:

10-21-2007 9:38 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NAW, I'M REAL GOOD AT VIDJEA GAMEZ, ESPECIALLY SHOOTAN GAMEZ AND STRAGETY GAMEZ

10-21-2007 9:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I suck at platformers

10-21-2007 9:50 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Madam X
I suck at platformers

JUMPAN PUZZLES

10-21-2007 9:51 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Madam X
I suck at platformers

BLOCK PUZZLES. Mad

Quote:

10-21-2007 9:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Block puzzles....ugh.

10-21-2007 10:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Fusion did it better though, IMO.

ALSO SUPER METROID HAD THE CRAZY BEAM BOMB THINGS, AND THE BOMB HEALING AND ALL THAT NONSENSE NOBODY TELLS YOU ABOUT, YOU JUST HAVE TO LEARN IT FROM OTHER PEOPLE

OOh, I forgot about all those!
10-21-2007 10:12 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ALSO SUPER METROID HAD THE CRAZY BEAM BOMB THINGS, AND THE BOMB HEALING AND ALL THAT NONSENSE NOBODY TELLS YOU ABOUT, YOU JUST HAVE TO LEARN IT FROM OTHER PEOPLE

WHAT!? And I thought I knew eveything.

Quote:

10-21-2007 10:14 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WHAT!? And I thought I knew eveything.

YEAH, SUCK IT, WHO DOESN'T REQUIRE SKILL NOW

10-21-2007 10:15 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

METROID ZERO MISSION

Quote:

10-21-2007 10:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I remember Crystal Flash though, I suggested that GAT use it in the MFL.
10-21-2007 10:37 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
METROID ZERO MISSION

LIKE I SAID, FUCK YOU, THERE'S THIS ONE FUCKING MISSILE IN THE WATER AREA AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK IT IS

10-21-2007 10:38 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NOT TELLING (plus I don't remember.)

Quote:

10-21-2007 10:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Try a FAQ, Money?
10-21-2007 11:01 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

EXPLAINING WHY I HAVEN'T WOULD BE A SELF DEFEATING ENTERPRISE

10-21-2007 11:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Want to do it yourself?
Pages (940): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?