What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (943): « first ... « previous 937 938 [939] 940 941 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-17-2018 11:32 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mostly been playing Kingdom Blarts 2, Trails of Cold Steel 1, and other odds and ends. Finally burned out on Bordermemes again.

I want to try Warframe again but then again I don't have the patience to give it the attention it desires/grind on an action game.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 11-17-2018 11:40 PM.

11-18-2018 12:24 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't actually played a game in over a year Crono Celebration!

X plays them and I watch

This is because college

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

11-21-2018 7:03 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

understandable, school is effort
11-25-2018 9:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol is a brilliant and dedicated scientist too.

I played battlestar galactica online in a browser between writing papers, with a cylon ship named..some parody of fluttershy.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-02-2018 10:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
understandable, school is effort

I'm in stem shit so it's more like life

You eat drink shit science

It's awful and I don't recommend it

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

12-05-2018 9:10 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least you have a SO to live vicariously through

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

12-05-2018 9:26 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

idk where else to put this because i'm too lazy to make a new thread but I have Way Too Many PS3 Games To Play I think:
PS3 Games [12-4-2018] - Pastebin.com
12-05-2018 9:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:

More like have to ignore because I'm so swamped with work but ok

12-06-2018 6:27 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Quote by Freeze:

More like have to ignore because I'm so swamped with work but ok

Frown

Sorry your work situation sucks that badly

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

12-08-2018 11:53 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Haven't played much lately besides burchlands and other odds and ends, I've been working on clearing shows out of my shows folder.
12-13-2018 6:49 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Trying to play Smash Bros when I can.

Was playing Spyro before that. First time. Spyro 1 was ok but Spyro 2 is a bajillion times better in every way

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

12-18-2018 5:32 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Metal Gear Solid is a deep philosophical series, and not at all the work of a crazy person

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-25-2018 11:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I never saw the appeal.
12-27-2018 5:38 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

don't care about the bad reputation, marvel vs capcom infinite is one of my favorite games of the generation

jedah and chun li are probably my favorites, thor is pretty cool. spider-man, venom and iron man are all pretty solid

i try to play ultimate mvc3 too but i hate the control scheme and it just doesnt feel as fluid

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-30-2018 9:37 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
Yeah, I never saw the appeal.

5 is so weird because it's...kind of everything I ever wanted from one of these, or it's sort of something I wanted in general (it's a semi-open world stealth game with variable approaches to objectives) but you can also just sort of see "this is when Konami began going completely to hell" in some parts of it, specifically the base building stuff. The further I get into it and see that it becomes apparent that was when they figured out the concept of microtransactions and the next thing you know silent hill is dead and everything is a pachinko machine.

Thankfully you can ignore most of that. Or you could ignore it completely even. And it makes up for it because...well, I mentioned this right when I started playing it. This game allows you to call in a helicopter gunship for close air support while blaring joy division over your characters radio. Sold.

Also I'm not sure if the relative absence of the batshit over the top stuff is a positive or a negative. Probably a positive because yeah, nobody really needs a like 30 minute cutscene where kojima thinks he's being deep.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-05-2019 7:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

joy division is not good and some may even say it is bad

01-05-2019 7:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

not me though

i didn't say that

01-11-2019 5:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Acquired taste, if that, at the most.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2019 10:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Overhyped and overplayed

Like Heath Ledger and Nirvana, only popular because a guy died

01-14-2019 8:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay the enemies in Alan Wake are sort of ridiculous. Particularly in the obligatory "wait for somebody to unlock a door" part...where you effectively have no weaponry and there are the ones that seemingly kill you in two hits plus the usual grunt types. And it's a small area.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (943): « first ... « previous 937 938 [939] 940 941 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?