What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (150): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-19-2007 9:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Deus Ex, cause it only sometimes is slow and I think cause I was using some modification

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-19-2007 9:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Could be the renderer you're using.

Its just the standard one.

PS: A BOMB

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-19-2007 11:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by D
realtime speed

So..you can alter the passage of time.

Okay no the weed isn't ACTUALLY altering time and space, you maybe just THINK it is.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-26-2007 8:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was this the one where the swords broke.

I remember playing some game like that, like the swords could break if you didn't hammer the right combination of keys and that happened to me in the middle of some boss fight and then I was just "Well fuck this and fuck you Japan since this is about samurais"

Quote by Alizarin:

10-29-2007 1:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I HATH HEARD THOU LIKETH KIPS OF THE MUD [VERILY/NAY]

Quote by Alizarin:

11-05-2007 8:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahahaha...yeah meanwhile I've just started to stop playing that, yearly phase is over etc.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-06-2007 5:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...cyber elves?

Quote by Alizarin:

11-08-2007 8:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ed
But my Church is the only one the Catholic pope hates on, lawlz. (HE'S JEALOUS)

No this latest one just said universally "not catholic = EZ Pass to hell"

Then again no catholics even like him. Point is, you're not an oppressed minority and I want a formal signed apology for mountain meadows.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-08-2007 9:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd say "reform the knights templar, that'll fix stuff".

You'd all probably botch it though and make it suck horribly.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-08-2007 10:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mercenaries.

I especially like this game cause it's fun and whatnot but also the the sequel, which looks fun too, is offending Hugo Chavez (He actually claimed the game was some sort of conspiracy to nullify the American populace to the idea of military operations against Venezuela since its set there...too late I've wanted the CIA/his own people/some kind of painful and drawn out cancer to kill Chavez for years now, the game didn't do that)

Quote by Alizarin:

11-08-2007 11:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Second ones not out yet, but yeah I lol'd when he said that.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-08-2007 11:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I played the just cause demo on PC once.

I can't attest to its quality really, cause it ran like SHIT on the machine. I still struggled through it despite it stuttering sometimes so bad it was hard to move, had it actually worked I could have seen it being more fun.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-10-2007 5:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And mudkips are a given

Quote by Alizarin:

11-10-2007 11:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubby
TEAM DESU~:

Fuck yeah purge undesu

Quote by Alizarin:

11-11-2007 12:08 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:desu: is like one of the angels in the old testament. Both terrifying and awe-inspiring to behold. Wheels made of flame turning within other wheels and so on.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-11-2007 5:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was playing the "lets have an awful sleep pattern and wake up incredibly late for no reason" game. I apparently have the high score.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-15-2007 7:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
THE BALLS ARE INERT

Quote by Alizarin:

11-16-2007 1:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
WAIT THERE SHOULD BE OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAND VEGETAS TOO

Quote by Alizarin:

11-22-2007 12:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Carl Jung
Quote:
Drink bleach to relieve yourself of that misery

That's not the problem

The problem is that I was having fun.

QUARANTINE PROCEDURES PEOPLE THIS IS NO DRILL, MOVE MOVE MOVE

Quote by Alizarin:

11-22-2007 3:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
...how can you like KH over zombies?

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

THE TYPE DOESN'T MATTER THE POINT IS YOU'RE PUTTING MICKEY MOUSE AND SPIKY HAIRED YOUTHS AHEAD OF THE WALKING DEAD

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (150): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?