What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Sociolotron» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sociolotron
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-27-2007 4:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

amerabyte.com

You can RAEP other players in it. Yeah. Wow.
10-27-2007 8:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

second life?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-27-2007 8:19 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FUN FACT: SNOW CRASH

10-27-2007 8:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm X

What about it?

Heck, what is it?
10-27-2007 9:26 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm X

Inb4explanation

inb4deadsubgenre

10-28-2007 5:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never got an explanation, ahahhaha.
10-28-2007 7:45 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MY OTHER SOULS, I'D LIKE TO KEEP THEM

10-28-2007 7:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You ahve no damn soul.
10-28-2007 8:06 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Have even.
10-28-2007 8:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In short he's an empty shell of a man.
10-28-2007 8:27 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally requested by Elizabeth
Find the shell of a man

Found it

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-28-2007 9:16 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MAN SHOULD FILTER TO MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS

10-28-2007 9:39 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
You ahve no damn soul.

*chuckles in a sinister fashion*

10-28-2007 11:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Smithy
Quote:
Originally requested by Elizabeth
Find the shell of a man

Found it

Ok that Persona 3 reference was good.

Money: Not likely... what about women!?
10-28-2007 11:09 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

10-28-2007 11:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Is that bunny winking at me?
10-28-2007 11:13 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've been waiting like all day to use that, yeah.
10-28-2007 11:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I knew bunnies loved Wifey, especially in Spring, but that's just pushing it.
11-04-2007 8:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
It is legal for you to read about adult oriented roleplaying and see related pictures.
3. You are not offended by reading about a highly politically incorrect form of roleplay involving sexually explicit situation, roleplay of crimes, vampirism, demonism and any other adult fantasy.

So...what search terms did you use to find this with Google? "Sex RPs"? Sexual roleplay would bring up 'adult costumes' probably, that's not what you want.

I take a vacation and you take to RP-raping guys pretending to be women over the internets. :|

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

11-04-2007 8:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I found it on a forum discussing shitty MMORPGs.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Sociolotron