What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Sociolotron» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sociolotron
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-04-2007 9:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Suuuuuure you did.

X: One of my favorite things is the bubonic plague.

11-04-2007 9:06 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubby
Suuuuuure you did.

Expected/10

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-04-2007 9:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubby
Suuuuuure you did.

What's weird is, I can't remember where I found it exactly... I may even be horribly wrong. All I remember is a mention of Sociolotron as one of the most depraved games, and-

Oh wait no, comments section of Kotaku mentioned it in a comment about Manhunt 2 I think!
11-04-2007 9:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol Manhunt

11-04-2007 9:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like to read a lot, yup.
11-04-2007 9:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Obviously.

That's not depraved though, it's just funny

11-04-2007 9:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WANT TO JOIN SO WE CAN HAVE SIMULATED SEX
11-04-2007 10:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh gopd, the amount of wrong stemming from that...

It would be massive lul

11-04-2007 10:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We'd record a vid for TDottle!
11-04-2007 10:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahahahahhaha

COULD WE IMPORT OUR CHARACTERS FROM PSO

11-04-2007 10:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If only it were that easy, dunno if their char creation is that good!
11-04-2007 10:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A Pyramid Head robot fucking an effeminate magic user with white hair, yeah it would be hilarious.

11-04-2007 10:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe they have triangular helmets!
11-04-2007 10:44 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am now disturbed

X and Hollow, please never do what you just thought of doing

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-04-2007 10:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awww...
11-05-2007 7:58 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Fireseal
I am now disturbed

X and Hollow, please never do what you just thought of doing

THIS

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

11-05-2007 8:07 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd only play an MMORPG where you can be RAEPd if I can summarily beat the rapist to death. That'd be fine.

Does, like, Manhunt have actual gameplay elements? Or are you just killing guys in clever fashions?
11-05-2007 10:52 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Awww...

X, baby, you know we -must- do this now.

11-05-2007 5:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese
I'd only play an MMORPG where you can be RAEPd if I can summarily beat the rapist to death. That'd be fine.

Does, like, Manhunt have actual gameplay elements? Or are you just killing guys in clever fashions?

I believe Sociolotron allows it!

And Manhunt has some stealth apparently... and multiple endings based on if you kill violently or not. Interestingly, best ending if you DON'T kill violently.

Hol: Oh my... you'd record the vid then!
11-05-2007 5:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its...basically a forced stealth mission expanded over an entire game. I got really, really bored with it once you get to this set-piece involving trying to clear some obstacle while simultaniously holding off waves of enemies

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Sociolotron