What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » TIES» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Wearing ties to dinner?
No, I don't wear ties period 5 55.56%
Yes I wear ties, but not to dinner! 4 44.44%
Yes I or someone else in the household wears a tie to dinner 0 0.00%
Total:9 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page TIES
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-02-2007 12:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do you, or any member of your family, wear a tie to dinner? As in, dinner in your own house.

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

11-02-2007 12:31 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Typically don't wear them unless it's some kind of occasion. Also, who the fuck wears a tie to dinner? What is this, the 30s?

Nocturnal Rites - Against the World

11-02-2007 2:11 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..The hell is with you Iron? Your acting like a dick.
11-02-2007 2:58 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Savior
Typically don't wear them unless it's some kind of occasion. Also, who the fuck wears a tie to dinner? What is this, the 30s?

It's called class. Take off the beer helmet and flip-flops and look into acquiring some

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-02-2007 3:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't own many ties, so only on special occassions maybe.
11-02-2007 3:19 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Ryu
..The hell is with you Iron? Your acting like a dick.

IRON'S ALWAYS A DICK

11-02-2007 3:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Money is correct, Iron likes metal.
11-02-2007 4:10 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wear ties to special occasions, but that's it. If I wore one to dinner my family would be like "what the hell are you wearing?"

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-02-2007 4:26 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My Dad hates ties, and I've only worn one to like graduation and such.

Wearing a tie to sit down to dinner at home would just be weird. o_O

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

11-02-2007 4:37 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

STAY ON THE LEADER

11-02-2007 4:45 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-02-2007 9:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...That was such a lameeee pun
11-03-2007 12:39 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:

It's called class. Take off the beer helmet and flip-flops and look into acquiring some

I wear black. It always matches. We've been over this. I don't have any black ties.

Nocturnal Rites - Against the World

11-03-2007 12:45 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ummm... black matches with everything, so therefore any color of tie would succeed.
11-03-2007 1:39 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

switch the E with a T in the title and you got a better topic Luv

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-03-2007 1:40 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

why would i ever bother to put a tie on at home for dinner. way too much work :O

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-03-2007 1:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am trying to resist taking that bait, I seriousky am.
11-03-2007 11:37 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Also, who the fuck wears a tie to dinner? What is this, the 30s?

IT HAPPENED ONE NIGHT.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:

Laughing My Ass Off Thank you, Sharpie. Thank you.

Dear Ghod, I hate flip-flops.

Also, I wear ties for fun randomly but not for dinner since I don't eat at the conventital times and all.
Peace.

11-04-2007 12:07 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I did today. Or I had a tie on anyway, because I had to go to something which I felt necessitated the tie...then I just decided I WANTED to wear a tie.

Let me tell you. This is the most empowering thing one can do. I, yes, even I, had complications initially trying to make a half-windsor knot look perfect...and this is because society has grown weak, tying one is now an arcane skill only rarely used. But I manged to do it, and currently I feel there is no other way to live than to have a tie on.

These...THINGS...These MONSTERS that prowl around us at this moment, wearing their ironic t-shirts, attempting to gain personality by saying "LOOK AT MY TOTALLY SKEWED OUTLOOK ON NOSTALGIA. I'M SO WRY AND I DON'T WORK FOR THE MAN MY NAME IS CERPIN AND I OWN A SCOOTER". They are filth, vermin, they must be purged and our kind must purge them.

We are in the death throes of western civilization because the cattle now fear dressing appropriately, dressing with any sense of dignity. This is a war and when I put on what the lesser types describe as a "noose" I saw its front line..I saw the battle and I know now it must be won.

Quote:
Also, I wear ties for fun randomly

Join me, this is a crusade for intellect, order, and civilization. Our enemies preach ignorance, entropy and anarchy.

The tie is a WEAPON against them. It exterminates their stain.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-04-2007 12:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wish I could tie a tie. ;_;
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » TIES