What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » TIES» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Wearing ties to dinner?
No, I don't wear ties period 5 55.56%
Yes I wear ties, but not to dinner! 4 44.44%
Yes I or someone else in the household wears a tie to dinner 0 0.00%
Total:9 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page TIES
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-04-2007 12:11 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I wish I could tie a tie. ;_;

Oh hell- bad form, Xy-poo. Bad form.
Peace.

11-04-2007 12:11 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As with the use of any weapon, you must practice. You must memorize, you must intimately KNOW the tie. It is the last bulwark against the encroaching darkness.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-04-2007 12:13 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Also, I wear ties for fun randomly

Join me, this is a crusade for intellect, order, and civilization. Our enemies preach ignorance, entropy and anarchy.

The tie is a WEAPON against them. It exterminates their stain.

Well, we're the same person. So yeah, I'm in.

Quote:
I, yes, even I, had complications initially trying to make a half-windsor knot look perfect...and this is because society has grown weak, tying one is now an arcane skill only rarely used. But I manged to do it, and currently I feel there is no other way to live than to have a tie on.

Well said. Also, like Jay-Z, I do a double Windsor knot.
Peace.

11-04-2007 12:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can my tie be taken offa nd extended into a sort of sword weapon?
11-04-2007 12:53 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ties are badass yeah, make no mistake about that. but taking the trouble to put one on for around home? pfft. who the hell am i trying to impress? ;p

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-04-2007 12:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd have said yourself, but you could prbably look in a mirror and get off on it so... ahhahaha.
11-04-2007 12:57 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what makes you think i haven't already done that? ;D

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-04-2007 12:57 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never said you didn't, ;D
11-04-2007 7:00 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if I've ever worn a tie in my life. When you're an ugly, nerdy, socially-awkward, fat kid, your looks aren't that important.
11-04-2007 7:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wha? You're not fat. I've seen you so I can say this with 100% certainty.
11-04-2007 7:31 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to be, and I'm still a bit PUDGAH.

Regardless, doesn't much help the "ugly, nerdy, socially-awkward" part... And it's nerdy in the bad "I love video games" way, not the good "I can give you the square root of any number" way.
11-04-2007 7:32 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well if you say so.

I'm nerdy myself... though I'm not sure if in a good way, bad way, or both.
11-04-2007 7:40 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bit of both, I'd say. You're "book smart," I believe the term is. If it can be learned from a textbook, you probably know all about it.
11-04-2007 7:41 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Until I forget it anyway. <.<
11-04-2007 4:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mmmm ties, I hope Sharpie spreads the like of ties around the US, I loves me some men in ties~

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

11-04-2007 4:45 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Quote:
I, yes, even I, had complications initially trying to make a half-windsor knot look perfect...and this is because society has grown weak, tying one is now an arcane skill only rarely used. But I manged to do it, and currently I feel there is no other way to live than to have a tie on.

Well said. Also, like Jay-Z, I do a double Windsor knot.
Peace.

I only wear ties when I'm in my blues(see pic).

Also we were taught how to tie them in BMT. FULL WINDSOR ONLY. Or at least that's what my TI said. I don't even know how to do half windsor.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

11-04-2007 7:14 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

If you don't know what your own body type is, how can you tell someone else's?
Peace.

11-04-2007 7:17 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Quote:

If you don't know what your own body type is, how can you tell someone else's?
Peace.

Well, since X thinks he is fat/needs to lose weight (even though this is highly unlikely), it would lead one to think that X over-judges when someone is overweight (i.e. sees some pudgy/not-uber-skinny people as fat), and so if you don't look fat to him you probably aren't.

I DUNO RELLH THOUGH X MITE JUS BE STOOPD

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

11-04-2007 8:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Can my tie be taken offa nd extended into a sort of sword weapon?

Guess what you can theoretically put inside a tie.

If you said "piano wire", you'd be right

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-04-2007 8:17 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Theoretically my ass.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » TIES