What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » TIES» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Wearing ties to dinner?
No, I don't wear ties period 5 55.56%
Yes I wear ties, but not to dinner! 4 44.44%
Yes I or someone else in the household wears a tie to dinner 0 0.00%
Total:9 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page TIES
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-04-2007 9:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Carl Jung
Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Wha? You're not fat. I've seen you so I can say this with 100% certainty.

If you don't know what your own body type is, how can you tell someone else's?
Peace.

Well, since X thinks he is fat/needs to lose weight (even though this is highly unlikely), it would lead one to think that X over-judges when someone is overweight (i.e. sees some pudgy/not-uber-skinny people as fat), and so if you don't look fat to him you probably aren't.

I DUNO RELLH THOUGH X MITE JUS BE STOOPD

I do need to lose weight, doctor puts my ideal weight at 160.
11-05-2007 12:15 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What do you weigh now?
Peace.

11-05-2007 12:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not telling.
11-05-2007 12:26 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...wow, you really are vain and self-conscious. Laughing Out Loud
Peace.

11-05-2007 8:12 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've been hovering around 185 lbs. lately (though Halloween indulgences may have ruined that). Pretty good considering that I lean towards tall, not so good considering I have about zero muscle mass.

ONOES FLAB
11-05-2007 5:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese
I've been hovering around 185 lbs. lately (though Halloween indulgences may have ruined that). Pretty good considering that I lean towards tall, not so good considering I have about zero muscle mass.

ONOES FLAB

I hate you for being taller than me, ahhahaha.
11-05-2007 5:30 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

pffft ideal weight. i'm at 175ish and that's above what i'm technically supposed to be at, it means nothing

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-05-2007 5:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You have muscle mass though, so eh
11-05-2007 6:05 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah but i'm just saying ideal body weight means very little, it's how you look and feel that matters. the actual number that your weight is shouldn't even matter

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-05-2007 6:22 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese

ONOES FLAB

I'm around that as well, yeah (last time I checked anyway). Except I have some muscle mass and what have you.
Peace.

11-05-2007 6:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, I'm odd about that I guess. My whole family scoffs at the idea I should lose a lot.
11-05-2007 8:52 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just barely under 140.

I think according to those CDC "this is how close you are to death" numbers this is pretty much dead on in the middle considering my height, and I guess makes me indestructable or something?

Then again I don't fucking practice numerology so there you go.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-05-2007 9:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want your weight I think, ahhahaha. Maybe a bit more.
11-05-2007 9:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Easier to dominate, I'm all for it

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

11-05-2007 9:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait say what? Aahhahaha.
11-06-2007 11:44 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I want your weight I think, ahhahaha. Maybe a bit more.

Shouldn't you be powdering your nose or something?
Peace.

11-06-2007 11:50 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love you Nine

In a platonic way of course

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-06-2007 11:51 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Fireseal
I love you Nine

In a platonic way of course

Somethin' so Luv

...oh, you said "platonic". ;__;
Peace.

11-06-2007 11:52 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ninja!

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-06-2007 3:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...So wait, Nine is Mav now?
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » TIES